The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: anyone have pics?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    hey we got the same back bumbers then I know I should have went with the blackwidow but cool ride but know I know there a rear like mine outt there I dont feel special plus yours ot shines mine but good job man.

Dark Anghell
    Good job on the car...makes me want to get something else...

Goldilockz
    im saying the same thing bout your car man.. the paint sets it off!.. wat kind is it? house of kolor? anywayz good job with your galant.. that is the cleanest galant i have ever seen.. youve got a hot whip.. wat kind of HIDS do you have? :twisted:

TGC Regular
    Goldi, I agree with the Axis, everyone has either the Se7ens or Neo. They look badass, but too many people have them. Alt make some really nice rims and not everyone has them. Just a suggestion, what about Volk? They are very expensive, but well respected in the import world. I would love to get a set of 18s, but just don't have the money. But to match the fully customize car, you won't find ANY galants with Volks...Just a though Keep up the great work and i hope to see you in Atlanta in the fall!

Pavel, I like your car too. What color paint is that? Looks very nice. I'm glad to see you got the rest of the kit. I voted on your car domain.com page, I think you should go for the 4g63t next. You already have kit, wheels and paint, now (IMO) go for go. But the next question comes up, do you want all show, or show & go. If you want all show, go for a nice set of 18" chrome. Do you have a stereo in there? If so what? Looks great
    Chris
    2004 Mazda 3i; bought 7/2/04
    98 Galant ES; Sold 6/30/04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12