The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pulled a manual trans from a Junkyard....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 50 of 50
    Banned
    not sure if its from an '02 Spyder. here some pics in the engine bay and then after i pulled it out..
    Last edited by platano; 11-03-2008 at 01:18 AM

kbeast
    dude if you could find me one

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    wow lucky him..

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Yea, that was my baby.. Always kinda wondered what happened to it though, at least your getting some use out of it. What did the rest of the body look like, and what junk did you find it at? Hey Stewi, still trying to be fast I see..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Wow...just look who it is! What is up!

Wow!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Not a thing much going on really, got some projects I am working on. Had a friend tell me about my car and someone pullin the parts, thought I would make an appearance. Once and OG, still and OG.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    From what I have heard from the people at the Normal, IL plant, they made one 5spd 8g prototype and no more. I think the 5spd DE is a myth as nobody can provide proof that it is true.
    I know this is a late reply to this message. But on more than one occasion I've talked to the factory production manager who has confirmed that they built and tested 5spd Galants in Normal, IL...AND Cypress, CA.

Banned
    HeadAche check your PMs

The 5 manual speed out of factory is true not a myth

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    I know this is a late reply to this message. But on more than one occasion I've talked to the factory production manager who has confirmed that they built and tested 5spd Galants in Normal, IL...AND Cypress, CA.
    my galant came with a 5speed tranny stock from fabric so it's not a myth its true my car is the proof of that if u want i can give u my vin if u don't believe me......and pics if u want and yes my tranny has the same

code F5m421r6n2vh3429
    MITSUBISHI GALANT 4 LIFE TRUE PERFORMANCE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123