The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1994 Galant Gs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    That A/C control unit is the same in the more expensive G8 Sport/Avance in EU, probarly the same in the JDM ones.
    Ive seen a feve G7 with that unit innit ;)
    Clean G btw :D

Quote Originally Posted by dmdvzla View Post
    All 94 models had the hood bump, but if it has rear disc brakes....ITS A GS!!!...........even though I think that after mitsubishi dropped the GS model, in 95 the LS model started to come with 4 disc brakes
    GS only had the 4 disc brakes

the only thing a GS has that i don't is DOHC. i got better brakes too

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    The vent doors are most likely controlled by electric motors which are wired to the digital HVAC controls. You would have to replace the cables and manual vent doors and replace with all the electrical ones and hopefully the HVAC harness is seperate from the instrument harness. Either or..its seems to be alot of work for digital HVAC controls.

I didn't know JDM 7g's had navigation! That would be nice to have!
    hi,i just install the digital HVAC controls recently to my E55,here is the thing that u need to make it work..
    digital monitor,center console frame,socket ,sensors,harness,the vent door..

dismantle dashboard to install the vent doors and harness

Our US 7g HVAC contols have two cables; one that controls the temp and the other that determines where the air flow is to be directed. The digital HVAC control does not have any cables, everything is controled via electrical connectors. I picked up a 1998 Diamante's digital HVAC contol but decided it not worth the effort to try and make it work as even the dash trim was not the same width.
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12