The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HOW DO I MAKE MY 2002 DE FASTER!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    APBRSX-S
    HAHAHAHA BEAT A TYPE-S ARE U FUCKIN SICK!!!! lol j/p in know him

Tiller
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you want to make your DE faster, replace the DE badge with GTZ, place a VTEC sticker on your trunk lid, a MIVEC decal on both sides of your car on the rear door panels, and an aluminum wing the size of Alaska on your trunk. Guaranteed 180 horses right there.</div>

uhhhhh... you forgot the Type-R stickers, and the powered by Honda seat belt pads...

Senior TGC Member
    Damn boy I never said it would be maxed out, I was just offering beginning steps...always so critical
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

APBRSX-S
    Hellz yea type-R stickers add mad HP hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12