The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carls Jr @ MOD 08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36

Carls Jr @ MOD 08

My personal favorite pics I took, and they arent of a g :O

Free meal from Carls Jr....mmmm

Oh wait, did you notice the sign?? wtf!?!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

o_O cancer agents huh?
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Sounds delicious!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    it was nasty and they mest up my order
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I am sorry..but if I saw a sign stating that there might be chemicals in their food that may cause cancer I would pass.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Sounds delicious!
    I actually though it was pretty good! :) Mmmm... cancer causing agents.... mmmm!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

-_- i'm with G-rim on this one. I can never eat hardy's or carls jr again :(
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

what doesn't the state of california think doesn't cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm??

with that said, California should probably close down more than half of their state because the air alone might just cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

...uh seeing signs like that will most likely lose my business.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    its signs that causes cancer in california.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Everything causes cancer. Eat your heart out!
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I see that sign on practically EVERYTHING here in cali.

and i didn't have a free meel ticket in my bag so I had to buy one lol

TGC Regular
    Im pretty sure that everything that contains artificial sweetener (AKA aspartame) is know to cause cancer and lupus in California.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

i'm not going to lie, that famous star was alright haha. Damn, i'm going to hell now.

my burger was luke warm/ room temp.... :(
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

umm guys, i smoke a pack a day so i'm not too worried about fast food giving me cancer (all fast food is pretty cancer causing, but in CA they are legally forced to label it as such).

i had 2 cheeseburgers wrapped in lettuce w/ ice water and gave away my fries (can't eat carbs on my diet)... it was standard fast food meal package, but what do you expect for free? remember MITSU had to feed more than a thousand people so we weren't gonna get gourmet! at MOD05, BGR, VEGASMATT and i went out and picked up pizzas for everybody since there was no free food... but the last 3 years MITSU stepped up and fed us and supplied all the cold bottled water we coud drink, free of charge! i was pleasantly surprised the Carl's jr. truck did the lettuce wrap for me! they also had the choce of spicy chicken sandwiches w/ fries and drink but those were breaded... did anybody have that?

on a side note, they added a sheet into all our giveaway bags (the bags themselves were pretty cool this year, and each bag had a bunch of stickers and a WORK wheels key chain) that said that alcoholic bevereages were strictly prohibitted at the event; me, BILLET, and NELSONC were probably the reason they added that new rule (damnit)! o yeah somebody take a pick of the giveaway bags and prizes that we won during the raffle... my cousin won ADIO shoes, JIC MAGIC T-shirt, MITUSBISH binoclulars,swiss army knife,and compassand and he doesn't even drive a MITSU! KRAZEINLUV won some 6.5" ROCKFORD FOSGATE seperates and BILLET won a HKS blowoff/bypass valve. i only wish that one of us won one of the BIG prizes like the set (4) of any size YOKOHAMA tires or the set (4) of 18x8.5 gold WORK wheels! me and AIRBORNE were sitting there waiting (smoking) for them to call one of our numbers but they kept on calling "around" our tickets... i was only 6 tickets away from winning those WORKS!
    Last edited by Reelax; 07-21-2008 at 02:05 AM

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    i was off by 1 i was so mad when the they called the last number by1 damit
    03 I4

I was off by one digit on all the really good raffle prizes. Oh well, I never do well at raffles lol

Oh, and the Carl's Jr truck had the crappy stuff. You have to get the 6 dollar burger or western burger. There are lots of other really good Carls Jr food that was not on that truck.

...and don't be hatin' on our cancer signs. At least California warns you =p

Food was ok. At least it was better than last years food.
    I was suprise about that sign too. My wife and I were like WHAT!? But still ate it anyway.LOL
    Good times, Good times Hope everyone who went had a good time. It was nice meeting some new people, for those who met me I am with the one with decal sticker in front on my windsheild. 01 pearl white galant. Good people. With that said, I will see you all guys next year or whenever there is a meet. oh yea thanks for squeezing me in last minute guys!!
    Racers Against Street Racing

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast