The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OFFICIAL MOD08 pic thread

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 110

more pics to come still
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Last edited by krazienluv10; 07-20-2008 at 11:46 AM

i know there were a ton a pics taken by other guys where are they? i just took random pics kuz i was bored...

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    so thats the reason why i hated evo vents.

ive got a shit load that i'll post later....i took over 70 pics

^^^lol, everyone noticed u were getting interviewed... what the hell were they asking for soo long? i thought they were gonna write a book on you...

here go mine took a little bit

all in all it was great to finally go and meet up with the tgc crew..well at least a few..i got to put faces on these cars...big ups to racenos for having the little barbecue thingy after..and to boostz and reelax for helping me at least to try to change my brakes..we all gota hang out again soon..thanx guys

yeah that interview was a little long but i enjoyed it. im telling you she was staring at my nuts, they got all warm during the interview....maybe it was love... lol

8g831, those lug nuts need to be loosened by a freakin impact gun. thats ridiculous. ive never had a wheel treat me like that before. lol made me feel like a bitch in front of everyone. after i felt and saw the cross wrench shaft start to bend and twist though i knew i wasnt that weak. lol. not to mention i saw the machining on your wheels and liked it so i wasnt about to push it you know.

here, ill start posting mine now.
    me stealing tj's thunder. thanks again reelax

i cant believe no one took pics of the raiders brakes. positively the biggest set of brembos ive ever touched. yeah i saw em last year but everyone knows im a big brake whore.

the least annoying 3g there

side exit exhaust anyone?

other 3s'

Last edited by boostzealot; 07-20-2008 at 04:07 PM

some after MOD shots

yeah boostz imma get that done hopefully durin the week..haha i think krispy took a pic of you trying to get the wheel off haha..that hooker gurl gotta get posted quick damn i couldnt believe it lol..that gurl was nasty

oh you're talking about the chick with no ass and a fupa at the tender age of what, 19.ugh gross. i wanted to terry tate her more than i did adrian. lol ugly bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    oh you're talking about the chick with no ass and a fupa at the tender age of what, 19.ugh gross. i wanted to terry tate her more than i did adrian. lol ugly bitch.

hahaha yeah and when they asked her to model for the 3000's i was like WTF???..if anything i would have had the avenger girls on my car haha

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    sorry my computer was tri[pping plus i was tired i was awake for almost 48 hours with no sleep but here u go

03 I4

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar

and the mod08 slut
    03 I4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast