The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: axle back exhaust for eclipse... quick help thanks

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    207edwards

axle back exhaust for eclipse... quick help thanks

hey guys i would search this but i dont have enough time. but i was just wondering if this eclipse axleback exhaust( 95-99) will fit on the 8g? thanks

here is a pic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-99...spagenameZWDVW

The short answer is no, its not a direct fit. You would have to alter the piping or not use it altogether. The muffler could be used after you cut off the old piping.

207edwards
    ok thanks a lot.. what would you recomend for an exhaust similar to that one on ebay?

Dude, just search, please! It's been discussed countless times. I'm not trying to be an asshole, just search and you shall see.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Dude, just search, please! It's been discussed countless times. I'm not trying to be an asshole, just search and you shall see.
    Axle back exhausts have hardly been discussed, last time I remember was when I was contacting OBX for a group buy for their Bolt-On axleback exhaust for our vehicle. If you're looking for an Axle-back or catback exhaust from an Eclipse for our vehicle, you want to look for an 00-05 Eclipse exhaust. Note that about 10" of piping will have to be added onto a catback exhaust for a direct fitment onto our Galant.

207edwards
    so the 00-05 axle back exhaust will fit on our g?

Quote Originally Posted by 207edwards View Post
    so the 00-05 axle back exhaust will fit on our g?
    read.

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2 View Post
    If you're looking for an Axle-back or catback exhaust from an Eclipse for our vehicle, you want to look for an 00-05 Eclipse exhaust. Note that about 10" of piping will have to be added onto a catback exhaust for a direct fitment onto our Galant.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    lol