The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how low should i drop it?

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    escoson

how low should i drop it?

how low should i drop my car? here is a side shot that is the best side shot i have. i was thinking 1.8 front and 1.8 rear. any suggestion?!?

heres the link:

http://www.voteformycar.com/one.php?id=109&sessionid=

Re: how low should i drop it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(escoson)</div><div class='quotemain'>how low should i drop my car? here is a side shot that is the best side shot i have. i was thinking 1.8 front and 1.8 rear. any suggestion?!?

heres the link:

http://www.voteformycar.com/one.php?id=109&sessionid=</div>

yo make 2.0 inch in the front..i would recommend CoilOver if you got CAsh to spread

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Go for the Eibach Sportlines.
    Love,
    Matt

Tiptronic
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Go for the Eibach Sportlines.</div>

i heard those were pretty good. i might actually raise mine back up after i see this kit on the car

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SGT Bilko)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Go for the Eibach Sportlines.</div>

i heard those were pretty good. i might actually raise mine back up after i see this kit on the car</div>

I've heard the same thing about them, really good..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

or Intrax, afte rit settles, it'll be round there' - - - -but i think you should go as low as u can go!!! gc's
    Semper Fi'

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    no, no, no, why you all "lower" your cars? im going to raise mine.

...U N D E A D...

MitsuRacer
    whats a good site to find coilovers for a 2K1 ES and why are coilovers better than springs? Thanks alot. :twisted:

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i day go for the eichback
    -Pedro

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    i say go for the eichback
    -Pedro

Alister_McRae
    Well do you plan on getting a body kit? Cause if you do, i would get coilovers, or the shortest droped springs you can find. Thats why i went with sprint, cause they drop low enough to look cool, but not to low, so when you get a new bumber, it wont have issues scraping.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Alister_McRae
    Well do you plan on getting a body kit? Cause if you do, i would get coilovers, or the shortest droped springs you can find. Thats why i went with sprint, cause they drop low enough to look cool, but not to low, so when you get a new bumber, it wont have issues scraping.
    holla!! preach on Brotha Mike!!

...U N D E A D...

you seen at the meet that most of us had the progress and damm basically we all had our 15's on (mmmmaaaaaaddddd big rims) and the drop is low, but you could still stuff 18s under there ater the drop, just make sure you get struts... Coil overs also I think they need to be moded to fit with struts not really sure though..
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by verywhite01
    you seen at the meet that most of us had the progress and damm basically we all had our 15's on (mmmmaaaaaaddddd big rims) and the drop is low, but you could still stuff 18s under there ater the drop, just make sure you get struts... Coil overs also I think they need to be moded to fit with struts not really sure though..
    actually no they dont, the only thing is that they can be a bitch to adjust.

...U N D E A D...

Alister_McRae
    actually no they dont, the only thing is that they can be a bitch to adjust.
    I was pretty sure the GC coilovers you had to cut off a piece or something to get it to fit with the KYB's?

TGC Regular
    well, let me rephrase that, if you have a real low drop then you may have to cut of modify them. im not dropping that low so i wont have to.

...U N D E A D...