The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Tail light blackouts???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>I tried doing the pantyhose thing
    and A I got a run in them while tightening up
    and B I managed to pop out a bolt from the taillights while tightening also..</div>

tip, the bigger the pantyhose the easier it is to put on and u get less runs

o yea, my tails are on jsut finger tight. i don't even use tools to remove my tails. i do check them from time to time to make sure they are not loose though.</div>

what about leaks..any problems with that or condensation inside them</div>

as long as the bulbs are in correctly no leaks. same with the harness, make sure thats in place the right way no leaks. and when the pantyhose is wet its almost clear so it doesn't hamper ur vision of them. just be careful when ur brushing snow or something off them.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

again I gotta say Pinoy you are the man...
    what size should I buy
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrJaYdEeOnE)</div><div class='quotemain'>again I gotta say Pinoy you are the man...
    what size should I buy</div>

the bigger the better. them big ass gurls got some big ass thighs lol. but yea the bigger they are the easier they are to put on. and if u get a run, just try to stop it and then just use another part of the pantyhose

that might be the other reason they got messed up...
    I stuck the light into the toe part and cut them around the crotch area
    and just stuck the excess behind...should I just use enuff to cover the light and thats it

2001 Galant ES

when i first cut the pantyhose, i just leave the crotch area for the trash. ok to put it on i firt take my hands and stretch them out. then i start to slip them on. i start on the area thats on the outside of the car, not the side next to the plate. i scrunch up the PH and then just slip it over the tails. i slip it on halfway. i take one end and stretch it on the back and secure it by two or 3 bolts. and then i do the same with the other. finally i just trim down the excess after that last bolt.

that's what I did...but when I tightened the lenses I started to pull the PH as they were around the bolts

2001 Galant ES

u pierced thru the pantyhose right? but yea that shouldn't matter since that excess shouldn't be on tight anyways.

yes...and the excess was crazy tight

2001 Galant ES

Infamous665
    sorry ya'll this doesnt have to do wit what ur talking bout, but Pinoy i saw that old pic of ur black galant and thats the exact spoiler i want! where did u get it and how high is it and whats its length? thanks man.

zappedman
    Did I hear someone say “Blackouts”? I have made a few sets (10 – 20) if anyone is interested.
    http://groups.msn.com/zappedmans2001Eclips...psidevents.msnw
    $40 a set + shipping. I have 3 sets in stock. For more information contact [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12