• 4-G-rim

14 24.14%
  • ASTIG ( MAY COTM 2008 )

2 3.45%
  • Goku

5 8.62%
  • Strizi81

24 41.38%

Thread: AUGUST 2008 Car Of The Month - Vote For Your Favorite!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    strizi81!!!

I hope u guys realize that STRIZI's front end is not a conversion... it's stock since his car is in europe... so all the support from the "vrg" family is kinda funny since it can't be compared to the successful USDM to vrg conversions in terms of effort, and it's not actually a vrg at all... it's a GLS. obviously it's a very nice car, but in this situation, it needs to be pointed out that the worldspec body parts on his car are STOCK.
    Last edited by Reelax; 08-06-2008 at 02:34 PM

TGC Regular
    Good point, mine and 4-G-Rim's are also stock kits, tho it seems the 6G VR-4 love is stronger lol
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Good point, mine and 4-G-Rim's are also stock kits, tho it seems the 6G VR-4 love is stronger lol
    Well...though I have the stock JDM bumpers, they aren't stock for the E39a GVR4's that made it to the U.S. The USDM GVR4's have a far less visually appealing front and rear bumpers. Though Goku...the VR4 brotherhood is strong!

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

my vote is for strizi81!!!
    Last edited by Galante; 08-06-2008 at 03:15 PM
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    4-G-RIM's is indeed a conversion though since the USDM VR4 had a different front end than it's JDM counterpart.

my only point here is that if people are voting on a car based on giving it extra points for a conversion, they should know if it in fact is a conversion or not. your car, although not being a conversion, is still a VR4 and that gives it extra cool points allready.

4-g-rim ftw!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    I hope u guys realize that STRIZI's front end is not a conversion... it's stock since his car is in europe... so all the support from the "vrg" family is kinda funny since it can't be compared to the successful USDM to vrg conversions in terms of effort, and it's not actually a vrg at all... it's a GLS. obviously it's a very nice car, but in this situation, it needs to be pointed out that the worldspeec body parts are STOCK.
    yep I realize that it is stock from factory with that front end. and he didnt have to do any conversions like the rest of the "vrg" family but its merely one way we relate to that front end and its well put together so to me its a clean ass vrg, but under a world spec name. either way good point some might not know this
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Well...though I have the stock JDM bumpers, they aren't stock for the E39a GVR4's that made it to the U.S. The USDM GVR4's have a far less visually appealing front and rear bumpers. Though Goku...the VR4 brotherhood is strong!
    Hmmm... I thought the US spec ones looked pretty much the same as the JDM 6G VR-4's, whatdya know, ya learn something everyday
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

@reelax why are you hating so much? Yes The EUDM Galants have these bodystyling and i don't have to do the conversion, but molding the front and back is very time consuming and nobody has done this before. The importing of all japanese goods i have done too myself. How many people here have some crazy jdm shit on their car beside the bodystyling? And what you mean only GLS.Do you know GLS means?

When you don't like my car then report it please to an mod and kick me out from COTM!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strizi81 View Post
    How many people here have some crazy jdm shit on their car beside the bodystyling?
    There are several members here including me, that have attained some "crazy" JDM stuff for their Galants wether it be a 6g, 7g or 8g.

Also I believe that Reelax was just making a point about Silver01g post on the "VRG family" quote. VRG family referring to the USDM 8g owners that have successfully converted to VR4 frontend...but he was pointing out you VRG front end is stock for you and not a conversion.
    Last edited by 4-G-rim; 08-06-2008 at 03:42 PM

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

I don't say i'm the only one, and i know that some guys here have some really great cars.But i don't unterstand why you are making my work on my car bad?

@reelax why are you hating so much? Yes The EUDM Galants have these bodystyling and i don't have to do the conversion, but molding the front and back is very time consuming and nobody has done this before. The importing of all japanese goods i have done too myself. How many people here have some crazy jdm shit on their car beside the bodystyling? And what you mean only GLS.Do you know GLS means?

When you don't like my car then report it please to an mod and kick me out from COTM!!!
    i'm not hating. i'm pointing out fact for those that might not know. a major reason your car is in the COTM poll is because of me, so don't get it twisted. the whole reason this poll is LATE is because i was waiting for your response to my PM's for permission and pictures for over a week! also realize that the MODs pick the finalists (we have our own private vote) from the nominees... so u were picked by us to be here.

as for who has crazy JDM stuff on their cars besides body styling? go check the previous COTM winners before you even begin to make statements like that. and as for molding front and back... there are full conversions here that have molded front and rear, so you can't claim that it's never been done. your car is NICE, and that's why it deserves to be here... i'm only stating that it is NOT a conversion.

as for reporting it to a MOD... do u realize i am one? so that would not even be a very long conversation, now would it? check your attitude.

I have checked the other ones i read here everday like 2 years and i know some of the cars.I don't have said that my car is the greatest od anything else.

I don't have looked an your status that your a mod sorry again.

I have checked the other ones i read here everday like 2 years and i know some of the cars.I don't have said that my car is the greatest od anything else.

I don't have looked an your status that your a mod sorry again.
    look, i never said your car is bad or that it doesn't deserve to be here (in fact i held up the poll untill i heard from you so you could participate).

and besides me being a mod (actually i am one of the original mods of TGC, so i've been a mod longer than most members have even been members), i would have still pointed it out to the less informed, so that the other work you have done to it would be noticed... so although it is not a conversion, it still belongs here as it was selected by the mods (who were themselves selected because they really do know these cars inside and out) on the merrit of the other work done to it.

it was a simple misunderstanding. no problem bro.

yes i know thats not a conversion, had one like that when i was in the P.I.and its called VR.thats why most members here do a conversion cause the usdm dosent look as good like in other countrys,. so he still get my vote.

any more votes out there? poll will close monday morning so get your votes in!

last call for votes. poll closes in 12 hours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12