The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: thinking of changing rims... what do you guys think?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 48 of 48
    Not bad. Bigger size would look better I think.

You need to ditch the gay ass window trim chrome.
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Bigger looks better but you sacrifice ride. So these are the two things to think about. Do you want better ride?? or look better??

They look pretty nice. I like the way your car is. Clean and simple. Window trim looks pretty good to.

well i like chrome... so it stays. I wanted a nice ride so i am staying with 17's. Besides thouse tires i bout about 2 monthes ago so the size wasent an option, just the style, i am happy
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Banned
    they look nice.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    i def haven't noticed ride quality going from 17" to 18"

u would going from 215 50 17's... i have alot more rubber on the road if i had 18's and also they would weigh more which would effect fuel economy
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123