The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: For all those debating on muffler - just had Bosal installed

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    Try it now...Damned Yahoo....
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Chip, the link still doesnt work.. Damn yahoo postings..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Now it is. Damned Yahoo...Just proof...you get what you pay for. :laughing:
    Chip

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Chip what does the Bosal sound like, and did you do the catback with it..? And your autometer gauge pod, what is that off of, because i had to get mine for an Integra?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kemist aka Shane
    Chip what does the Bosal sound like, and did you do the catback with it..? And your autometer gauge pod, what is that off of, because i had to get mine for an Integra?
    Shane, The Bosal sounds full and throaty. It has an even deep tone all the way through the RPM range. But it's not loud. When I first got my headers, you couldn't even tell I had headers because of the muffler. When we put it on the dyno, I was amazed (it was the first time I ever heard it outside the car) of how quiet it was compared to everyone else's muffler. But it's still a free flowing design, so no unnecessary restriction.

No, I didn't get the catback with it. I was told that if your car had pre-cats (mine did) that the stock cat is already a high flow cat.

As far as the gauge pod, I am 99% sure that's the one from the Integra. I got it from Lazarus. It fit's pretty well overall, except for that small gap at the top, which I can live with for now.

Chip
    Chip

Thanks for the infor chip, i need a back up exhaust i like having extra parts just incase i get one stolen.. and i have already had my 5Zigen stolen once, so im going to buy this one in a couple weeks.. IM surprised you didnt get the cat-back since you have the headers, and you are a FED spec 8g right? When i got my gauage pod, i put mine in the oven, yeah i know its ghetto but its the only way i could get it to bend the way i wanted it to.. mine is just like yours, with no gaps at all..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123