The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which Day Do You Mostly Prefer A Meet Be Held On??

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday

14 40.00%
  • Monday

1 2.86%
  • Tuesday

1 2.86%
  • Wednesday

2 5.71%
  • Thursday

1 2.86%
  • Friday

5 14.29%
  • Saturday

19 54.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: TGC S. Florida Meets

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 403

TGC S. Florida Meets

wats good with all tha 8g owners in SFL... we need to have a meet soon.. so for now some brainstorming put down your thoughts, plans, opinion, or ideas HERE!!!...
    Last edited by youngfab59; 08-14-2008 at 12:34 PM

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

im in of course. Gonna look forward to be meeting your cars

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    im down how about dolphin mall?

Quote Originally Posted by 02redgalant View Post
    im down how about dolphin mall?
    hmmm... dolphin mall might be kinda a distance for us broward ppl... i was thinkin something in between like somewheres in hollywood or aventura... but still gota see wat other sfl ppl say...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

yes im down for up in broward last time i went to dolphin mall and its a mission...

qnz nice car by the way we gotta meet
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Thanks for the compliment John!

you guys are lazy! ive been from dolpin to sawgrass mills to aventura to ikea and every shopping mall my gps could find in between. lol

What I'm really looking for a Galant wrench meet where we could install parts on our cars and help each other out. I got the tools but no driveway space to do any work on. My apartment complex does not allow for any work to be done. :(

well i am the service manager at the goodyear in tamarac and we would love to have the meet there, could even do a barbq,,,
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Thanks for the compliment John!

you guys are lazy! ive been from dolpin to sawgrass mills to aventura to ikea and every shopping mall my gps could find in between. lol

What I'm really looking for a Galant wrench meet where we could install parts on our cars and help each other out. I got the tools but no driveway space to do any work on. My apartment complex does not allow for any work to be done. :(
    lol well what can we say gas prices are insane lol.... but a GALANT WRENCH MEET sounds interesting... and plus i kinda need helping getting my JDM heads flush about an 1/8 of an inche... :p

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

let me know guys im down

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

Quote Originally Posted by guynlidia2006 View Post
    well i am the service manager at the goodyear in tamarac and we would love to have the meet there, could even do a barbq,,,

that sounds promising. do you have access to bays and lifts? Do you do alignments at the shop? It would be perfect if we do a meet on a day that the shop is closed. That way, we can have unlimited access without disturbing business.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    that sounds promising. do you have access to bays and lifts? Do you do alignments at the shop? It would be perfect if we do a meet on a day that the shop is closed. That way, we can have unlimited access without disturbing business.
    x2 i agree with qnz that would be awesome...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

tamarac is like dolphin mall but north -- ill meet ne where though --- u guys wanna do my timing belt haha -- im down for a bbq

ive been dying to find a good dyno too if ne one is interested in that.. Also there is a 1/8th mile track that is a option if ne one is interested.. or the famous moroso.

ps im lazy
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

well i dont know about unlimited access... need the techs there to do the work, but we can work something out... maybe on a sunday... or sat.... let me know guys... i have been wanting to throw a meet there for a while i stated a tread a whiole back but never caught on...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

alrite sounds good with me... how about this saturday?? afternoon.... ???

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    so for now its

me
    youngfab59
    guynlidia2006
    johnathansgalant
    qnz
    galant 305

no can do this saturday. Im still moving into my new place. Im still living in a hotel right now.

Is the Goodyear open 7 days a week? I dont want to disturb business, unless business on the weekends is reeeeallly slow. You dont want customers to see a bunch of guys fooling around outside of service station. It would make them not want to bring their car in.

let me know where its at I'll be there for sure.

Experienced TGC Member
    Drive to Orlando....

f'ing SoFla assholes. lol
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver22 View Post
    Drive to Orlando....

f'ing SoFla assholes. lol
    come down to 561

Quote Originally Posted by a023785 View Post
    come down to 561
    better yet come to 954 LMAO...

Drive, Dream, Drift.