The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which Day Do You Mostly Prefer A Meet Be Held On??

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday

14 40.00%
  • Monday

1 2.86%
  • Tuesday

1 2.86%
  • Wednesday

2 5.71%
  • Thursday

1 2.86%
  • Friday

5 14.29%
  • Saturday

19 54.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: TGC S. Florida Meets

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast
Showing results 341 to 360 of 403
    whats up my SFLA ppl...it has been a long time..havent really been on the car/car show scene, but still keeping my baby clean...anyway, talk about poor planning?? a mall, dolphin mall nonetheless on the Sat before christmas??? LOL...I am just playing so dont take it to heart, but I was at the mall today and wanted to kill myself, so I can imagine finding a meeting spot in a traffic jam couldnt have been fun....Anyway, I would like to meet up with you guys after the new year...it has been a while since I have met up with a car crew and would like to get back into it...I will be at Tower Shops the first fri after the new year if anyone wants to go, catch up, and show off our clean rides....hit me up....
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52 View Post
    well talk about bad meet, no one made it, just Censee and I

Ill post some pics later on tonight
    well...i was thinking...what a great spot to meet up...ohh wait...its the weekend before chrismas...holy CRAP the traffic...hahaha...i only ran into QNZ...horrible day to meet up at dolphin...any other weekend would have been fine.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

damn i was pissed i couldnt make it out yesterday... but im guess nobody could find each other since it was crowded lol..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Whokilledhughs and I were there. The parking lot was PACKED. i came around 2 and parked in a far corner of the mall where no one was around me by a few hundred feet. by the time i got back out to the car at 4, the lot was full.

We need a quieter location next time.
    I was at the mall around that time as well,

There was parking at that time but when we got there around 4, it was ridiculous

This meet was not organized well, no phone number exchange or anything to make contact, I guess we have to find a better spot than dolphin parking lot in general

Ya, Censee PMed me his number that morning but I didnt see the PM until I got home.

On my way home, i saw a 02-03 Barcelona Red G with rims and stickers on the back window. Is that someone here?

lol... yea i think it was a bad weekend 4sure... i passed by and didnt see n e 1.. went down the rows 2.. i stayed watched a movie and everythin..

-Danny
    Quote Originally Posted by deeznutz View Post
    Ally and her whip a day helps keep the drama away!

are there any shooting ranges in so fla? I remember TGCNY had a shooting range meet and that was pretty fun.

TGC Regular
    they have one in hialeah

got a website or name? how the prices like? also, there are some 18-19 yr olds in So Fla that may want to go too.

^^ lol nice yeah some of us kids want to go but yeah i know of a shooting range. its called markham park. its located in sunrise. here there site--->http://www.markhampark.com/ and also i was told that the Outdoor World between Griffin Rd. & Striling Rd have a indoor shooting range but im not sure....

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

the markham one is good... but this 1 is closer.. rite by dolphin mall.. www.acesindoorshooting.com/

-Danny

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    i'm down..don't have a piece tho lol

u can rent sum there... pretty cheap 2..

-Danny

are there instructors there that watch you or do you load your own guns?

u load the gun yourself in the shooting range room, there is like a security guard that walks around and stuff.. its pretty cool.. they just dont allow rapid fire thats it lol..

-Danny

yeah i think the markham park place is good.... its kinda in the middle for all of us... also i was thinking of us meeting this saturday at guy's place.. im actually planning on getting my rims put on =))

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

If you guys do anything this weekend, post it up.. I need a little help with installing the lights to my boost/af gauge...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

i think the Turbo'd-Automatics club will be meeting this Thursday evening. Paul wanted to do some road tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    i think the Turbo'd-Automatics club will be meeting this Thursday evening. Paul wanted to do some road tuning.
    im open...im off thursday...call me up. 786-205-1272.
    need to get this thing running richer. ran a 350z on 2nd gear roll the other day and had him by half a car. but it was only 30-70. no biggie. but A/F was 14.5-15. need to bring does numbers down.
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

hahah he said turbo automatics.. not for long skillet
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast