The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Which Day Do You Mostly Prefer A Meet Be Held On??

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sunday

14 40.00%
  • Monday

1 2.86%
  • Tuesday

1 2.86%
  • Wednesday

2 5.71%
  • Thursday

1 2.86%
  • Friday

5 14.29%
  • Saturday

19 54.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: TGC S. Florida Meets

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 403
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    mile 1

Im down for 954 fu** the o town thats not the dirty south

Experienced TGC Member

Capital City!!! do it.
    -Chris

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    wth is 850? 305 MIA ALL DAy lol

Iam down... I got some helper springs and front sway bar parts, I could install.. Unless anyone knows how to put in a safc?

Set a date and I'll come thru...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

im in the 561 also, im down for a meet. but im going up to orlando for school on the 21st...so lets hurry up lol

Let me know when this is going to happen.

knowing FL people, this will never happen, if its in Oct tho, i'll be in miami columbus day weekend with my car

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    knowing FL people, this will never happen, if its in Oct tho, i'll be in miami columbus day weekend with my car
    lol we'll see so far so good.. from wat i see

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

place your "votes" for which day u think tha meet should be on..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

I chose Saturday but any weekend day is fine. Satuday if it turns out to be a wrench day. I'd really like to see how all the other G's are coming along

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted View Post
    Meets (ideas in general) fail because there is weak leadership.

I will make this easy. Since S. Fla covers everyone that is 2 hours away, it will be impossible to hold a meet on a weekday because of work, and stupid rush hour traffic (the drivers are way worse than NYC! true story!)

That only leaves Saturday and Sunday. If we are holding a wrench-it meet at Goodyear, Sunday would be the least disruptive day to do the meet. It does not have to be at Goodyear but can be at anyones place where they can comfortably fit 6-8 cars on the street and driveway. So no pressure on Guylinda to come thru if there is the chance he will get in trouble. Since it is already too close to this weekend, the choices should be

Sunday, Aug 17th or
    Sunday, Aug 24th

so post up boys on which Sunday works for you.

Bring anything you need installed or finish installing. This is motivation for you guys that have parts that have been sitting around for months cuz youre too lazy.

Making the headlights sit flush and installing lowering springs is a piece of cake.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    Meets (ideas in general) fail because there is weak leadership.

I will make this easy. Since S. Fla covers everyone that is 2 hours away, it will be impossible to hold a meet on a weekday because of work, and stupid rush hour traffic (the drivers are way worse than NYC! true story!)

That only leaves Saturday and Sunday. If we are holding a wrench-it meet at Goodyear, Sunday would be the least disruptive day to do the meet. It does not have to be at Goodyear but can be at anyones place where they can comfortably fit 6-8 cars on the street and driveway. So no pressure on Guylinda to come thru if there is the chance he will get in trouble. Since it is already too close to this weekend, the choices should be

Sunday, Aug 17th or
    Sunday, Aug 24th

so post up boys on which Sunday works for you.

Bring anything you need installed or finish installing. This is motivation for you guys that have parts that have been sitting around for months cuz youre too lazy.

Making the headlights sit flush and installing lowering springs is a piece of cake.

sounds good to me... :smt038

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

i say tha 24th or tha 31st.... just to give ppl a chance to get ready... but which ever is fine

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    im down any weekend....if were doing suspension someone bring spring compressors...I have a good set of tools,electric impact wrench,dremel...but I need to install some sidemakers : /

im in if my car is running properly...everything is installed...i just need help trying to put a base tune on the emanage...should have my car start for the first time sometime tomorrow...by the time the meet comes i should be able to show up running normal...or close to normal
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Quote Originally Posted by whokilledhoughes View Post
    im in if my car is running properly...everything is installed...i just need help trying to put a base tune on the emanage...should have my car start for the first time sometime tomorrow...by the time the meet comes i should be able to show up running normal...or close to normal
    wats tha matter with your car bro?

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Ull Be Running Paul I Fell Asleep Early I Wasnt Feeling Good... Ill Make Sure U Go.. Im Down For Any Day Just Lemme Know The Date
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

Quote Originally Posted by youngfab59 View Post
    wats tha matter with your car bro?

its on boost..just need a little tunning so it doesnt take a crap
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

So SUNDAY the 24th OK with everyone?

Yay, more Turbo'd Galants
    Last edited by qnz; 08-14-2008 at 11:12 AM

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast