The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: easy, cheap, ebay

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    BuZZeDCooKieS

easy, cheap, ebay

what is an easy to install, cheap and yet still effective engine mod i can buy from ebay?

BEAST
    If you are talking about those free mods on there like the 02 sensor and "Advance Your Timing and get 20 hp". Don't waste your money on that stuff. I guess if you really wanted go ahead but I got the timing mod thing just see what it was like and I don't know, it was ok I guess. Now that it's winter and it's hella cold I was running rich so I took that thing out until summer hits again. I guess I could kinda feel a little more feistyness in the G.

Experienced TGC Member
    From the list of mods in your sig, I would say the best Ebay things you could get and do is:

Air Filter and MAS adapter pacakage
    or
    Reverse EL Gauges

Both of those are about a 30 minute install with help/search of this board.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

BuZZeDCooKieS

links

can someone give me some links....? thanx

BEAST
    yea here ya go www.ebay.com. Just do a search for "galant" under the search option and hella stuff will pop up.

Kain
    Ok, here's a free mod that's fairly easy to do:

Step 1: Get some wrenches, some utility knives, and some screwdrivers

Step 2: Remove all the seats but the driver's, loose the carpet, plastic trim pieces, dashboard, airbags, spare tire, windshield washer resivoir, air intake box, Exhaust after the cat-con, and anything else that's not absolutely essential to movement. You'll gain nearly 1/2 second in the 1320!!!

For more free mods PM me. I'm very happy to share my free mod wisdom!

If destruction is not up your alley, keep in mind that the better mods usually cost at least $100, and are usually not found on E-bay.