The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: heads any big diffrents nt and turbos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Unless anyone notice, I post a list of all the known oem mitsu cams.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

Quote Originally Posted by mysticj View Post
    Unless anyone notice, I post a list of all the known oem mitsu cams.
    Your setup is damn impressive. I'm surprised you didnt just go MIVEC as well considering what youve done so far.

Quote Originally Posted by djplay View Post
    Your setup is damn impressive. I'm surprised you didnt just go MIVEC as well considering what youve done so far.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no MIVEC heads or ECUs available for any engine till 99-00 or even later. MIvec started been used in engines located on the passengers side in the engine bay, and our engine is on the drivers side. The most we can do is DOHC head, big ass cams (264, 272, 280) and oversized valves.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by djplay View Post
    There is no MIVEC for the early 4G63 DOHC heads. I just did a 4G67 head swap and lucky to find "G" cams in my old GS head.
    94 Galant GS: 4G67 head, 1G IM, Evo 8 TB, DeltaCam 272/264 Cams, Test Pipe, OE Avenger V6 60mm catback w/muffler, modified Outlander header, DIY COP setup, B/S delete, 315cc injectors, AEM UEGO WBO2, Black case 3G ECU

1994 GS FYI
    DSM/CSM Manuals

the only MIVEC 7G's were the jdm 6a12 N/A

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

what would you say is best stage cams for a 4g64 block with the 2g head because i was going 2 go to the shop tomorrow and tell the guy that is going 2 rebuild my motor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12