The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Inspection Woes

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Inspection Woes

Hey guys I am trying to get my car through MD inspections and am having trouble locating one of the parts. I need the upper control arm bushings from the rear suspension and cant seem to find them anywhere. Everything else has been done to get it past inspection but I can find any place online to order them through. Autozone said that they didnt have them and I cant find them located under the 2G elcipse anywhere besides Energy Suspension and as much as I would love to get a set through them I just need something to get me past inspections. Thanks again and sorry if I didnt search well enough.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I believe that's one piece, you have to purchase upper control arm. Those are 46 dollars per side from Mitsubishi plus shipping.

Really? So then I am better off getting the rear suspension "inserts" from Energy Suspension becuase I know I saw a review on here about them and I know I can get the Left and Right rear for less then $92. Of course I also might be making this all up in my head trying to make myself feel better. Thanks for the help though

prothane, or the cheaper energy.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

I can get a 20% discount at Rockville Mitsubishi as I'm a regular there, and so can you actually if you order from their website -
    http://www.mitsupartsdirect.com/

Just choose your model and if you get me the number from the diagram attached, I can order it for you and when it comes down, can pick it up for you if you need and you can collect it from me, since I go there quite often. Let me know, as I'm going there tomorrow as well. I'm in Gaithersburg, MD.
    Last edited by tamim13; 12-22-2008 at 01:31 PM

I know I'm a bit offtopic, but where did u MD members come from lol :P
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

^^ lol dude.. dont ask man.. its like with jersey ppl..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

I recently bought my galant I was suppose to go to the meet at Patapsco but some asshole wrecked his accord on the only road out of my community and had to be medivaced out. Hopefully you guys meet up again some time before winter so I can get a chance to meet some of you. I am going to pick up whatever ones are cheaper and I can get in the quickest, I have to have the car up by next Tues. I also still need to rent a spring compressor so I can change out the front strut. I got it out of the car just havent gotten to a place to rent a spring compressor yet. I posted some pictures of the car before but once I get it cleaned up and passed inspections then I will post some better pictures. I still have lots of questions reguarding the engine swap done to the car. Like where did people mount thier coil packs as mine are just kind of hanging out not attached to anything.