The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Microtech

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Microtech

are microtech's good? i just keep hearing a friend talking about how hardcore his car is. he has a 94g with a 4g63t and a 2g tranny in his 7g i don't know exactly what he is running but dyno showed 789hp. but car got stolen and guess the rest.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Microgalant from Aruba uses it and says he loves it. I dont know anybody in the US that uses it, mostly people overseas.
    7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Alot of the hardcore Puerto Rican tuners here like using Micotec, but other than that...no one else seems to like using it. There is a 1g awd here built by a shop called El Pollo and CFT tuned it and its on Microtec. Its a street car running 10's before it went under its new setup, but then again there is another 1g awd still on stock ecu tuned by my boy John of Jestr Tuning and he is running low 10's too.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

NOT TO BE OFF TOPIC BUT YO 4-G WHATS GOOD WITH THOSE PARTS GET AT ME...cant get intouch with you through PM haha

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    CFT swears by MicroTech and from what I have read about it, its a nice system. If I built a 7g or a 2g I would either run AEM or DSM Link. I know a few locals with 450+whp daily driven 2g's that are very very reliable running DSMlink.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

I have microtech in my 7g, when i did the headswap a friend recomended me to use it, and nothing to complain.
    Was very easy, you don't have to use all those sensors anymore, only cam angle sensors, throttle position sensor,maf sensor and water temp sensors.
    My friend that recomended me microtech, has a 4g63 in a lancer and did on stock engine 420whp on 15 psi of boost using 750cc injecors
    My car did 348whp on 17 psi of boost but I was using only 550cc injectors.
    I think every ems is great as long you know what you're doing.

a friend had microtech in his frankenstein sti -- he beat some motorcycles after he was tuned with microtech but he complained that not a lot of people tune microtech in south florida.. he said the car ran right throw he blew 3 trannys
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

ok, now is there a book? or some other way of learning to tune theses things?do i need to go like to college or something to learn to tune these kind of computers

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Just read up. Its not rocketscience.

http://www.microtechefi.com/microtech-technical.php
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Microtech is the ultimate aftermarket ECU, if I could have afforded it at the time I would have got one over my Link Plus G3.

Very powerful systems, and can give you the best tunning available.
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

one advantage we have down here on aruba we have a qualified microtech graduate in the name of bello he went to australia to pass the microtech exams
    MITSUBISHI GALANT 4 LIFE TRUE PERFORMANCE

i'm currently going to do the evo swap in my 8 gen g i'm currently looking forward to talking to him in what setup he advice me on using
    MITSUBISHI GALANT 4 LIFE TRUE PERFORMANCE