The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP Galant?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    i dig that black & silver 929 VIPTint posted
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    eh.. IMO if I had a 7G it would be rocking 16's with some beefy tires with an almost perfect suspension and a 4G63T in it.
    omg jigz again with his 4g63 talk again.we know you love for the 4g63...jeez..lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by VIPtint View Post
    widebodies

the red one is too tight!

but yea, this was just a thought.i would attempt this only if i had money pouring out of my pockets.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Look here

you can try but then it's just not the right platform....

the 929 isn't a fair comparison it isn't a popular VIP platform exactly because it's rounder than a bar of soap. More popular VIP cars are like these:

see the common amongst all these models? Really strong shoulder line that links the front and back as though the car is built with a strong beam under those lines. Very dependable, very strong look.

AND that the car was worth something when new. :smt072

VIPPING a 7G Galant is like VIP'ing a 626. Where there's already a 929 sitting out there (Diamante)......or VIP'ing a ES300 when there is LS400 and IS300...not like you can't do it but the end result will not be as spectacular if the same effort was put into another platform more suited to it.
    Last edited by hk20000; 11-07-2008 at 07:03 PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12