The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greddy's build thread!! Better late than never!

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 1056
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    yeah, I'm gonna go with some old style sides to line up with it, don't know what I'm gonna do for the rear yet though. Took my fogs off because one of them basically exploded into tiny bits during a rallicross event, hit a rock or something cuz it was destroyed.
    Old styles would look good, you should join up on Cali's Group Buy for them. They will already be modded to fit USDM. I think like $230, but we need a couple more ppl, and a donor set.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

^yeah, that was the plan, but I'm getting the new style sides instead and they will be CF, my lip is also gonna get wrapped in CF, now I just need to find something that flows with the rear bumper in CF, any suggestions lol
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

JDM Rear maybe, or get Cali to make a USDM rear lip and wrap it CF. That would be awesome. If he did a USDM Rear lip I would def buy it.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

^yeah, I was thinking about getting a JDM rear and getting the little underspoilers done in CF to flow with the rest of the car, but I don't know.

Dont think you can wrap just the underspoilers, the whole piece would have to be wrapped. Thats why just a lip for teh USDM would work better. Then u can just wrap the lip.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Dont think you can wrap just the underspoilers, the whole piece would have to be wrapped. Thats why just a lip for teh USDM would work better. Then u can just wrap the lip.
    why cant you?

I was under the assumption that when you wrap something in CF, you have to wrap completely around the edges onto the side that isnt visible.
    So if you wrap just the JDM underspoilers, it would stop at the bumper line, and look funny. It would look best to wrap the whole bottom spoiler line in CF. And you cant do that with the bumper unless you wrap the whole bumper.
    Thats why I said a USDM Rear Bumper Lip would work better, bcz it would be like attaching the Mugen/VRG lip, and you can wrap the entire lip, then install it. And the CF would wrap all the way around the Rear bumper.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I think you have officially owned every grill that they make for the 8G.. lol

not quite, I still need the Zenki Aero grill and the vogue grill to make it complete lol

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    not quite, i still need the zenki aero grill and the vogue grill to make it complete lol
    loool

C-west Splitters that I bought from a friend who had them on his DC2 with a JDM front end, just got them repaired and recleared, dunno if I gonna keep them yet though, so they may be up for sale, i think they'll go well with a new style bumper, I'll see how they look once I get my lip done and test fit them with the lip

I think they might look good with the lip but wont last long as low as your front is with the lip on. I think like that they look like ass. But I am sure you probably got a deal you couldnt pass up.

yeah, I got a killer deal, and thought why not, we shall see what I decide to do once all my other parts come.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    did you sell that mystery lip already??

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

No, I have it still, it's in california getting wrapped in CF :)

Just a test fit for now :)

blue8g
    BOOM! i gotta chubbie!

shweet.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

That shit is stuffed! The wheel just fits the Brembos, looks good!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Experienced TGC Member
    Those wheels look pretty good man.

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast