The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greddy's build thread!! Better late than never!

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 1056
    Wired up my JDM's so that the lows stay on when the high beams come on, not the best quality of pictures, and I know that my corners don't match the rest, that will be fixed once I get my hid kit for the lows gets here.

Lows and fogs

Hi beams and everything else, it's a lotta light.

Last edited by greddy; 11-22-2008 at 02:04 PM
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Looks sweet. Did you use a relay?
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

yep! It'll look a lot better once I get hid's for my lows.

what type of buld are you using for your corners?

Quote Originally Posted by mitgalantes View Post
    what type of buld are you using for your corners?
    It's a switchback led. I don't remember where I ordered them from, I will look, I think the only person who is running them is Reelax. They flash amber when you put on your turns, but stay white when the corners are on. Only problem is, they are about 55 shipped for a pair. But they are excellent. I love them. Just make sure you wire them properly so they don't blink like crazy. Theres a wiring diagram somewhere on here that Reelax made.

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    It's a switchback led. I don't remember where I ordered them from, I will look, I think the only person who is running them is Reelax. They flash amber when you put on your turns, but stay white when the corners are on. Only problem is, they are about 55 shipped for a pair. But they are excellent. I love them. Just make sure you wire them properly so they don't blink like crazy. Theres a wiring diagram somewhere on here that Reelax made.
    oh ight minus the fact my coners are just parkin lights in the 7g lol

Got the JDM chrome door pulls on today, and the EGR visor, thank you Ray for the parts! The interior is done. No more mods there other than maybe a headunit and high quality speakers. Pics are once again at night, not the best quality, but I'm at school all day.

Last edited by greddy; 11-22-2008 at 02:05 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    looks good man

Thanks dude.

looks good.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Got the KYB agx on this morning, set them at four and took the car to some of the twistiest roads in the state, it handled like a dream compared to the old setup, but the number 4 setting is way to stiff for everyday comfort. I backed it of to a three, once I see how that rides I'll let you guys know.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Looks good dude.

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    Looks good dude.
    Thanks, now just the sway bar left, and the mugen lip, and it's done for a while.

Thanks, now just the sway bar left, and the mugen lip, and it's done for a while.
    Coming alone nicely but you'll never be done! :) theres always something new.

as far as the switchbacks, I believe the website is autolumination.com I've got the switchbacks too, and im pretty sure theres a couple others besides Relaxx but don't quote me. For anyone wanting them, the only thing, if you don't have HIDs they are going to make your headlights look like shit!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Got the KYB agx on this morning, set them at four and took the car to some of the twistiest roads in the state, it handled like a dream compared to the old setup, but the number 4 setting is way to stiff for everyday comfort. I backed it of to a three, once I see how that rides I'll let you guys know.
    hahah i had mine on 4 for like a year, and the other day people were complaining it was to bouncy, so i set them all to 1, i hate it man it is soooo soft i feel like i have to slow way down to turn now hahaha. i think im gunna put it back on 4 lol.

I've set it at three, and I'm content with that.

Cleaned her up a bit, I'm going to tint the tails with window tint material tommorow, I want them just a tiny bit darker, next up are coilovers and putting on the Mugen lip in my garage.

Last edited by greddy; 12-08-2008 at 02:25 PM

looks good bro. i think the tinting on the tails will look good. I had thought about using window tint back when I had my USDM tails. any plans for HIDs for the heads?
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i wouldnt tint the tails man. its going to ruin the looks of the g. if you do it dont go too dark. one of the cleanest tan Gs since Danger Dan J. nice work man

Quote Originally Posted by airborneparainf82 View Post
    looks good bro. i think the tinting on the tails will look good. I had thought about using window tint back when I had my USDM tails. any plans for HIDs for the heads?
    Yeah, I originally ordered a set for my H4 USDM headlights, now I need the H7 for the USDM, so I shipped the bulbs back and kept the ballasts, I'm just waiting on the new bulbs.

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast