The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Greddy's build thread!! Better late than never!

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Showing results 901 to 920 of 1056

OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Nice pics. They are calender worthy.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk

Im digging the 2nd pic the most

That master cylinder make any improvement?

4-3-1-2-5.

The order im digging the pics, 4 being my fav.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

The master cylinder did indeed help quite a bit. I think I'll still be rebuilding the trans this winter since it's making sad noises from the abuse. Car absolutely rips in the sub 20 degree weather we've been having.

^^Hell yeah, turbo + cold ass air is like my fat ass in a mickey D's drive thru with no line.... "I'm lovin' it!"

Damn Greddy. The G is looking amazing. You definitely made that OZ lip work. I didn't like it at first to be honest, and other peoples still look jacked up. But yours just fits... scratches and all. And I know you've had it for awhile, but that paint job on the hood is sick. Great looking car man.

Thanks man means a lot. The key was to form it to the bumper and do some trimming before having it wrapped in carbon. It gets beat up a lot I drive the car 80 miles a day and park downtown when I'm at court and it just takes a beating to be honest. I'm happy with her honestly I only have minor projects left on her I don't see anything drastic coming along other than perhaps building a motor to see what the BBK can really do on a 2.4. I think I'll be staying SOHC tregardless though.

Loving the graph!

Love it. Sohc 4g64t ftw

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Damn 21psi and thats stock block! Awesome job whens your first track event this year? That car is gonna haul ass!!

when are you going to build the motor? Or are you just going to enjoy it this way for a while?

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

Ha. All the tards on club3g who think they own the stock block record would shit themselves if they saw that sheet. Good fucking work.

Wondering if thats still on pump gas?

i bet so

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I have no plans to build the motor whatsoever, if it breaks, Ill buy another 400 dollar 4g64 from a junkyard, drop the pan, replace the bearings, check compression, swap over my shit, and go for it again, this motor is low mileage and I just compression tested it 2 days ago after a summers worth of beating on it and it was perfection across the board, literally 180 across the board, my intent is to enjoy it the way it is, probably pull the turbo and port the exhaust housing to prevent the boost creeping. If you look at the boost plot you can see that the boost stays right around 16 like my previous tune until about 4800 where it starts to creep. Ive been working pretty closely with the guys at English Racing seeing as Im really the only SOHC motor guy running around here and Aaron (john bradley on most forums) who I trust with any car says the tune is safe, no knock, AFRs are very very safe with plenty of fuel up top, the power curve is slightly more linear now as well, the torque doesnt hit quite as hard down low as it used to which was intentional, the purpose of which was to make the car easier to drive and easier on the tires, since the car spends a lot of time in the upper RPM range when its in boost, it suits me perfectly and is less of a shock on the drivetrain parts. I dont know what the stock block record is but I had no intent in shooting for it. Car is on pump gas 92 and will stay that way since it is driven 80 miles a day minimum pretty much every day. Also, the only difference between the previous setup is I went from an OEM evo 8 intake with MAP and recirculating evo 8 BPV to a custom Speed Density intake and a vent to atmosphere evo 8 blow off valve.
    Hope I addressed all questions.

I love your build. I have been toying the idea of staying sohc but not fully decided yet. Not looking for huge numbers, just something that will keep me entertained. So don't be surprised if I have questions for you in the future.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

Easiest way is stock evo bits everywhere super simple and relatively cheap.

Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast