The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Drifz 505B?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 33

Drifz 505B?

Can I get your guys' opinions on these? I've been waiting for some Motegi Touge for about 8 months, they've been on nationwide backorder forever. I can keep waiting, or take a shot at getting these badboys which I actually really like. What do you think?

Drifz

Touge

Black '02 2.4L ES ~ TGCLI

i am really feelin the drifz!

What size wheels are we looking at here? And how do they stack up pricewise? If they are similiar in price, I'd get the motegeis, they look great, if you like the other ones, I believe Astig is/was selling a set of Enkeis that looks identical to those, except they'd need to be painted if you want them black. Only 400 bucks for the set https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=30417
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Looking at 18x7.5 for both of them...and the Motegi's a a few hundred more. As per that post, my dads paying for them and he wants to buy new, though that is a pretty nice deal. So yeah, 18x7.5 and Drifz are cheaper. Help!

Quote Originally Posted by hellk4t View Post
    Looking at 18x7.5 for both of them...and the Motegi's a a few hundred more. As per that post, my dads paying for them and he wants to buy new, though that is a pretty nice deal. So yeah, 18x7.5 and Drifz are cheaper. Help!
    I'd get the motegeis still, they are a reputable brand,thats why they are more. I think the touge is one of their best looking wheels, but if you are not patient, go ahead and get the driftz. Personally, I'd get astigs wheels, then get them powdercoated, and have money left over to do other mods.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    I'd get the motegeis still, they are a reputable brand,thats why they are more. I think the touge is one of their best looking wheels, but if you are not patient, go ahead and get the driftz. Personally, I'd get astigs wheels, then get them powdercoated, and have money left over to do other mods.
    Like I said, the money isn't mine..plus I need wheels with a polished lip...I just don't know when the Touge will be available again, it keeps getting pushed back, and I really like the 505's, so I'm stuck. Are Drifz decent wheels?

Experienced TGC Member
    they look alot like the enkeis, go to edge racing, they have a huge selection and really good prices.

www.edgeracing.com
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

rifz for he win, i really like those

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    I'd get the motegeis still, they are a reputable brand,thats why they are more.
    i have had my drifz for 2 years and they have taken a beating and look great. i like the touge but my drifz were worth it. and they are in my sig

city potholes, salty winters, even a caliper opening into the rim hasn't touched these rims

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

get these instead:

PIAA STYLE-D

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax View Post
    get these instead:

PIAA STYLE-D
    Those are nice too, I'm set on black wheels though, and starting to really like these Drifz.

I like the Drifz and actually those were going to be the exact next set of wheels I was gonna get for the G.

i have some driftz... good quality for a GOOD PRICE
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

Gotta bump this back up. I'm about a week away from getting my wheels, finally...waiting a year. Still between these two sets. Which do you like best?

Experienced TGC Member showtime's Avatar
    drifz

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    I like the first ones you posted..

Still really mixed opinions on these rims. Killing me

the driftz look good, i dont know how good quality they are though, the spokes look pretty thin where they connect to the rim.

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    the driftz look good, i dont know how good quality they are though, the spokes look pretty thin where they connect to the rim.
    i have had them on my car for over 2 years. they are strong

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast