The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Got my muffler put on

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
    BEAST

Got my muffler put on

I finally got my BomZ muffler put in. It is the Evolution-R spec. I got it put on this morning and so far I like it a lot. It is a little louder than I would like but I still like it. At idle it is quiet but has a deep tone to it. Between 1500 and 3700 Rpms where it is loudest. After about 3800 it drops down and all I can really hear is my intake. But overall I am pleased. I will put the silencer in this weekend and tell ya how it sounds with that in it. Just a question. When I got the muffler the silencer was already in it and it was very hesitant to come out. It is normal for the silencer to have a hard time coming out? I figure it is just so it doesn't rattle in the muffler.

Dark Anghell
    Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Experienced TGC Member
    Right on man!

The silencer should be snug as hell.
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

o0 XeRO G 0o
    congrats on gettin it on and I'm glad you like it. I'm getting mine put on this afternoon (Apex'i). Did you stay with your stock piping and just use a pipe adapter? Cuz thats wut I'm doin til i save up for 2.5 inch piping all around...

BEAST
    Yea I just stuck with the stock diameter. I'm probably not ever going to get a turbo on my car and didn't really have the money to do it anyway. Plus if I did it on my N/A car I would probably lose hp instead of gain.