The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Blinking Mirror Lights "Video inside"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 55

Blinking Mirror Lights "Video inside"

I put some orange bulbs inside my Left and right mirrors.., Check out the video. You can see them in the night time. I didnt like those lil arrows that they sell on ebay so i decided to put some bright blubs inside...

http://www.youtube.com/v/8wXMFRSTQQ0

http://www.youtube.com/v/_BqiQDbYjNQ
    Last edited by LosAngelesRider; 09-04-2008 at 01:27 AM

should just get sidemarkers man..

LOL... If i wanted side markers I would of put some on...

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3 View Post
    should just get sidemarkers man..

sidemarkers ftw, but props for being unique.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

trippy

looks good man
    anyone use those arrows btw?
    wanted to see how they look
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

So when you're making a turn your mirror is useless because the glare from the bulb means you can't see. Unique, Yes. Useful, Fail.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

wow thats bright!
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    that was a sick idea
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    You just gave me an idea :idea:. Im going to install some strobe lights right up my ass so my seat can glow at night and that would be so unique too. WTF is that?? I sometimes want to murder some people but that's just an idea in my head, I dont follow thru because that would be stupid, kinda like this idea. Sorry, I dont like your idea. Serves no purpose, doesn't look cool and I think your factory markers work just fine unless there have been major accidents in your area and the local authorities advised everyone to go install the biggest and most annoying flashers they can find, the bigger the better and as long as they can be seen from miles away. Side markers are still cool and in style dude, you definitely no FOOSE or someone like that with bright ideas.

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    i like the idea. looks cool, i always thought of doin that jus never did

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76 View Post
    You just gave me an idea :idea:. Im going to install some strobe lights right up my ass so my seat can glow at night and that would be so unique too. WTF is that?? I sometimes want to murder some people but that's just an idea in my head, I dont follow thru because that would be stupid, kinda like this idea. Sorry, I dont like your idea. Serves no purpose, doesn't look cool and I think your factory markers work just fine unless there have been major accidents in your area and the local authorities advised everyone to go install the biggest and most annoying flashers they can find, the bigger the better and as long as they can be seen from miles away. Side markers are still cool and in style dude, you definitely no FOOSE or someone like that with bright ideas.

u dont godda b such a dicksucker about it callin him out left and right.. if you dont like it just say "not my cup of tea".. u dont godda write a whole paragraph about how u dont like it.. but if thats the only way u feel good about ur self by talkin shit to other people that write it on a little piece of paper and throw it away when your done..
    im sick of this site and all the negative fucks on it

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    u dont godda b such a dicksucker about it callin him out left and right.. if you dont like it just say "not my cup of tea".. u dont godda write a whole paragraph about how u dont like it.. but if thats the only way u feel good about ur self by talkin shit to other people that write it on a little piece of paper and throw it away when your done..
    im sick of this site and all the negative fucks on it

Go fuck your mother and be done with it stupid. Just leave and you wont have to worry about it.

no sand left in the air. all I'm gonna say lol

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    no sand left in the air. all I'm gonna say lol
    Agreed, it's all up zigens, Toy mans vagina. Fuck him, he's a s stupid as TJ.

fuck u niggas.. n greddy if u want those vr4 sides u can come to my house n take em out the trash

raz u never know as much shit as TJ.. u godda hop off his dick because half the time i see u talkin its about him.. jus marry the kid fag.
    piece of shit redneck ur a grown ass man stop playin with cars

Quote Originally Posted by ZigenScarface View Post
    fuck u niggas.. n greddy if u want those vr4 sides u can come to my house n take em out the trash
    I hope you are kidding about them being in the trash. Anyways, I'm done posting here, don't want to clog the thread and get yelled @.

That must be east cost gansta talk...Im a cracker if anything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast