The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Blinking Mirror Lights "Video inside"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 55 of 55
    If you really wanna put lights in your mirrors, it might be kinda cool to cut a small opening on the tip of each mirror housing and put a couple of led's in there.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

he wanted to go the same route as those arrows that lights up on the glass that comes on some newer vehicles and he didnt wanna buy those stick on arrows from pepboys and that is a better approach IMO but he stuck the light bulb in the corner which made it look like its aiming out and shining too strong and he just need to hide it behind the motor or face it inward then it will give him a nice dim output which should glow nice and not distract him at all
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

To each his own, if he likes it, it's all the matters.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

ummm yea we dont have side markers
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I used the stock blubs from the left and right blinkers from the headligths. Then I used the harness from my Halo Angel Eyez. I had no use for the Halos anymore since they didnt fit my New Bumper anymore. I dont find that the blinkers are to bright. They are just right. As a matter of fact I've had a few people ask about them while driving. Weather you like them or not. I real could careless about your opinion. Opinions are like asshole everyone has one. So dont expect me to lose any sleep over the thread. I find it Funny on how fast this thread went to shit...

I'll put on a video tonight with the mirrors back on with the blinkers flashing...

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post
    I used the stock blubs from the left and right blinkers from the headligths. Then I used the harness from my Halo Angel Eyez. I had no use for the Halos anymore since they didnt fit my New Bumper anymore. I dont find that the blinkers are to bright. They are just right. As a matter of fact I've had a few people ask about them while driving. Weather you like them or not. I real could careless about your opinion. Opinions are like asshole everyone has one. So dont expect me to lose any sleep over the thread. I find it Funny on how fast this thread went to shit...

I'll put on a video tonight with the mirrors back on with the blinkers flashing...
    You misused that analogy, but I understand.

Everyone can have an opinion, but that doesn't mean that everyone's opinion matters to you.

How did you get the wiring in there? I am interested in doing this with maybe some LEDs and some plastic to make the light stay in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesRider View Post

hey if you use that same camera you used in the first 2 videos then stay still and move slowly cuz ur camera sucks :D
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

How did you get the wiring in there? I am interested in doing this with maybe some LEDs and some plastic to make the light stay in the corner.

I spilced into the wires from the fuse box thats by the driver side. I ran the wire through the doors with a metal coat hanger... I'll post some pics when i get home from work. I had first done this mod with Red Arrow LED. I didnt like the way it looked. Plus I didnt want to get any fix it tickets due to the red LEDs.

Sorry I didnt mean to offend you with my crappy camera, but ill try another camera. I hope the new footage is to your standards...LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    hey if you use that same camera you used in the first 2 videos then stay still and move slowly cuz ur camera sucks :D

Multipost reply FAIL.

:D

Why would you get a fix it ticket for red LEDs? Modern cars have them on the mirrors...

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Blue and red are for emergency vehicles only, that's probably why. I dont know any vehicles with red lights stock.

Chevy trucks have the chevron LEDs in the mirrors. They are red aren't they, or are they amber and I am just remembering it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by lavie2k9 View Post
    Chevy trucks have the chevron LEDs in the mirrors. They are red aren't they, or are they amber and I am just remembering it wrong?

No you are right some cars have them red, but the way i get pulled over out here ill take my chances with amber color ones...

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    My Chevy has them in the mirrors and they are amber. Factory cars will not have red or blue, except tails and that's because red means stop. I promise you.

x2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123