The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A norwegian 7G Galant

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

A norwegian 7G Galant

Well, my name is Steffen,often referred to as "Papi" by friends and family, and since it was also my callsign after some time. I just want to show off my ride, so I'll just post my prrojet-thread from the Norwegian Mitsubishi-forum, including pictures, and the norwegian comments. If it is any questions at all, please come with them, I'm open for all critics I can get. :)

There is a SHITLOAD of pictures in this post, so you are warned. :)

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Ting som er gjort:

Utvendig:

- Fått oransje parkljos i blinkljos-reflektorane framme.
    - Fått vind- og regn-avvisarar på alle fire vindauga, samt sota dei ned i ettertid.
    - Fjerna "Galant"-merkjet, og sota baklyktene.
    - Kjøpt 17"-felgar med Hallstein på forumet.

Gjenstår:

Montering av stylingkitet, samt monteringa av potta som Chrisy var så snill og hjelpe meg med å kjøpe.

Innvendig:

- Lakkert detaljer i bilen i ein lys sølvfarge.
    - Korta ned girstonga med maaange centimeter.
    - Fått raude ljos-detaljar i konsoll, dioder i golvet framme og bak, og dioder i tre av fire dørhandtak.
    - Fått inn nye, svarte tøymatter.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

[spoiler]Vintersko:

Sommarsko:

Før/etter:

Så eit stemningsbilete...

Vart det betre no? :oops:

1. Juni '08

Fått fjerna merkjene bak, og så har eg fått skiltplatene frå klubben, klistermerkja med reklame, og så har eg custombestilt klistremerkjer, bokstaver med navnet og kallenavnet mitt, som eg skal ha under førarruta.

Stemningsbilete

[/spoiler]

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

[spoiler]8. Juni '08

Endeleg fekk eg til parkljos i blinkljos-reflektorane. Fiksa raudt ljos i midtkonsollen for lengje sidan, men her er då eit bilete av dette også.

[/spoiler]
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________

[spoiler]10. Juni '08

Tok bileter av potta i dag, samstundes som eg har fått korta ned girstonga i den høgde eg vil ha den. :-D

[/spoiler]
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________

22. Juni '08

[spoiler]Bestemte meg for å sote baklyktene, så here goes. Er i grunn svært nøgd eg, spesielt mtp. at eg fekk vekk merkjet bakpå det raude glaset.

Og til slutt eit lite stemningsbilete.

[/spoiler]

27. Juni '08

[spoiler]
    Beklager dårleg kvalitet på film. Ustø hand etter mange timas vake, samt dårleg kamera på telefonen gjer sitt. Men greitt, skal innrøme at det er operatøren det hovudsakleg er noko gale med, ikkje utstyret. :smt003

[/spoiler]
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

28. Juni '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

30. Juni '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

21. Juli '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

27. Juli '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fleire byggjebileter, ikkje noko nytt i grunn, men følte berre for å kome med desse bileta også. :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]__________________________________________________ _______________________________

2. August '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________

5. August '08

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________

8. August '08

[spoiler]

This vehicle is prepped for combat, Sir! (stylinga heiter trass alt "invader", og eg ser på filmen Jarhead, så...)

Ein liten filmsnutt av greiene før eg sette dei på bilen:)

[/spoiler]

Thats a beautiful 7G you got there. Great job on the body kit and the interior. The silver is a great match. Love the "fog" lights, very much like the new Audi foglights.

excellent job on the work, your 7g is amazing!

Good job! Lots of hard work went into this, and it looks great. I'm jealous of where you live, too. It looks beautiful there.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    I like the two tone kit, and work well done on the interior. I like the fog light idea it's something different. could it fit just on the top side of the hole and not around the bottom corner? Great Job.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Wow that's looks really nice! A lot of work went into it.

nice work man. but fix the exhaust its hanging down and sticking out a bit.

ps. my exhaust tip is bigger!

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I like everything except for the green underbody LEDs. Great work on the kit, I like the two tone!
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    wow i hated that bodykit untill now

I love that smoke grey color on the 7g.. I think it really brings out the design in the 7g....
    Great work On the body kit and lights as well..
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Very nice job there.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

lookin good

That's pretty amazing.

I absolutely love that body kit. It looks great.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Just the fact that you did all that work makes it all the more amazing. Nice G

Put the hitch back on ...LOL

nice customizing work man! mad inspiration!!!!!!

It's have been a time since the last time I visited TGC, due to the loss of a family-member in a car-accident, but now I'm back again.

Thanks for all great responds! The plan now in the winter, is to buy a new front, since my lip went to hell last week. I hit a concealed ice-barrier, so both my plate and lip went bye-bye. I'm also going to take off the skirts, but these won't be saved, since I've used a bit much sikaflex to mount them on the car, so new skirts will be bought as well, and I'll try a patent I saw somewhere on the net, for ease on- and off-mounting between the winter- and summer-seasons. These skirts will be a bit modified as well, I hope.

By the way, is there made some kind of differential-lock/LSD or something for the 7G AWD? I don't know the name in english. I want to lock the shafts between my rear wheels, I want. Any ideas, other than velving?

That is one freaking sexy car!

I like your 7g alot, and great work on the car so far. Im so glad you decided against keeping the tow hitch.
    02StratusRT and 00EclipseGT

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    wow nice 7g lots of time and work payed off.. now whered u put the old front bumper?
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service