The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VIP Fitment

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

VIP Fitment

So now that i have air, i was wanting to go more aggressive on my rims. I am currently running 19x8.5 +45. When i slam the back, there is alot of room between the tire and the fender when the wheel goes in. Think i can pull off a 19x9.5 in the rear? What would be a good offset for the 9.5? I will probably stretch a 225/35/19 on the 9.5. I know many of you guys on here don't believe in running staggered setups, but this is what i have wanted to do for a long time. Any thoughts?

you could just get a 10mm spacer
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

look up nocky21's ride. hes running 8.5/9.5 stagger and he still has extra room to go. max negative camber and you can have even more room. also shave your rear fenders/quarter panels down.

wait hes running 8/9 widths on 19's with +35 offset on all four.

i know that a 9 will probably fit, but i really want to go 9.5 or even 10 if at all possible. I know a guy who is running a 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear and it looks sick!

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant View Post
    i know that a 9 will probably fit, but i really want to go 9.5 or even 10 if at all possible. I know a guy who is running a 19x9 front and 19x9.5 rear and it looks sick!
    If you know someone that has that setup then go do it.

Hey Reelax, where you at? I know you are a VIP fan too....what do you think?

if you have fender flares and cut out the rear inner fender, then 9.5 would be do-able

you can fit a 9.5 with the right offsets. you could do a 10 too but youd have to run camber and the right offsets to clear the rear spindle

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant View Post
    Hey Reelax, where you at? I know you are a VIP fan too....what do you think?
    sorry, just got in like 30 minutes ago from boston. i was a groomsman at a wedding so i was off the boards for the last few days. i'm too tired for an in depth reply but i'll have one tommoroow. haha!