The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: car accident

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

car accident

well he wife got into a accident and now i want to fix it the damage is at the truk lid and bumper as well as bumper and rear quaters insurance totaled it out any ideas?????

yeah get a new car
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    depends how much are they giving you? it may not be worth the fix..t least to do it right, without pics actual damage can not be determined so cant really say...the fact that the rear panels got banged up doesnt mean good things since that is actual metal work rather then replacememnt etc

part it out and get a new car......

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    First enroll in ESL classes and learn to spell, two dont let your wife drive your car, three buy another one and follow step number two.

Yeah, I had the same thing happened happen to my 7G. The below pic might not show much, but it amounted to about $2600 of damage.

I got $1900 from the other persons insurance, kept the car and sold it for another $1000.

sig too big

well i useur pic i hope u donr mind but i dont have a camera so i edtided yours click to open larger

PLZ any ideas....and yes i know i cant spell so what shoot me !
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by galantsslow; 09-14-2008 at 04:50 PM

plus the car only has 120,000 mi on it i really dont want to part with it plus its my baby

now here are some of them
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by galantsslow; 09-14-2008 at 04:51 PM

Quote Originally Posted by galantsslow View Post
    plus the car only has 120,000 mi on it i really dont want to part with it plus its my baby

now here are some of them
    Yeah, I really didn't want to part with mine either, especially after putting a new paint job on it, but i had close to 170k on mine and the rear shocks were starting to go out and other problems associated with high mileage cars started creeping in.
    sig too big