The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: throttle tightening cable situation????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    Senior TGC Member
    Dude man, I don't even wanna think about that one...I'm still trying to get over the snake in the PC deal. Now I don't ever wanna pop the hood on my car...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>well theres no more smell,i dont know wat the hell it was.....maybe a snake craweld up in there while i was working on the tightening......</div>
    Maybe it was something left over from when those chicks were sitting on your car in the movie... :laughing:

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Censee
    they probably didnt wash their asses!!!!!!!!

Senior TGC Member
    Hehehe...you just reminded me of that burrito chick picture posted a while back...
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>they probably didnt wash their asses!!!!!!!! Â* Â*:D Â*:D Â*:D</div>

AHHAH, you should have given them some baby wipes before they sat down..lol
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Censee
    u know whats funny,,they actually let me "inspect their asses" to tell u the truth....see the production crew has this policy...if they get an scratches on ure car,,,they pay for the repair....so before they sat down on my hood..the production crew had me look at their asss and inspect them to make sure that they would not scratch my hood with any belts or anything...they do this everytime they do a scene where any one goes near any car on the set...

Ahhhhhh I've finally found my dream career. I'm going to the movie companies and put in my resume as an ASS INSPECTOR!!!!! I've got plenty of experience, and I'd be happy to demonstrate my work. :laughing:

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Senior TGC Member
    700 bucks for featuring your ride, and now inspecting butts...yeesh

The smell was probally from driving hard and stopping extremely hard it was probally the brakes i ve had that weird smell happen to me and thats what i came up with.
    STEPHEN
    2000 GMC K2500 4x4
    2004 Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4

Censee
    shit wintergalant u might be right......my brakes have been acting funny lately..........never thought of it being that...i just thought it was the engine.....ill check the brakes out tommoroow morning..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12