The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New color for the G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 29 of 29
    well I've got lots of time to think about it, so guess we will see when the day comes! :) thanks for all the input guys!
    2002 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4G64 */* !!NEW!! 03 Honda CBR F4i
    * a little done -*- more to come *
    My Dual Halo H3 Projector Project

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55 View Post
    I think the yellow is a mistake. Besides looking like a giant bumblebee, it's going to draw a lot of unnecessary attention to you mostly from ricers and cops. I also think you'll get tired of the yellow in a very short amount of time. However, Sarge, it's your car, so you should go with what you like best.
    lmao @ giant bumblebee!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    The blue posted above is nearly a dead match to EVO "Blue By You" so looks for some pics of that to get an idea

Darker blue's like midnight blue come on newer corvette's and Pedro (Kalamidad) has painted his car a dark blue as well. I entertained yellow for a while, but my better judgement told me not to. As Chip stated above, you will be a cop MAGNET.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    I never intended to change my 8g's color but I remember doing some color change in photoshop to see how my g would look like. I did that yeeeeeeeears ago.

Let me find them....

Oh here they are:

I call this Audi yellow:

Orange baby!:

PMS

Stealth black:

Gay Blue: Haha

It's your car dude, good luck with the color change if ever you decide to. :)

-

either of those colors would require a well executed kit.

agreed... next weekend I'll be picking up my dolphin bumper and liberal grill from cali in san diego. And next month I should be picking up a moster hood. Then I just gotta buy my VR4 sideskirts. The only part I'm not sure still is what I want to do with the end. I actually like the rear MrJ has and Im thinking that would look good with the diffuser idea I wanted to do. But I'm not going to paint until I have all the parts and ready to do it right.

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    yeah, i would go with a dark blue so the black accents are not an eye sore like the black accents on the yellow.
    I wouldn't do yellow at all!

I changed the color of my car and yellow was considered. But look at my sig.
    -Pedro

im gald im getting my car painted pearl white still. so i dont have to worry about engine bay.. bro yellow looks better!!
    whats the best white out there other than pearl?
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12