The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will they fit?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Will they fit?

Ok, sorry to bother you guys again with wheel questions, but I have had some change in plans.

I'm looking at some rims that are 19x8.5's with +45 offset. . . just wanted to know for sure if they're gonna fit before I order them, Thanks again

once again, I am installing the tein springs and KYB struts, if it makes a difference on wether they're gonna fit?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i think your ok on the outside but may rub on the inside.

what about the same size, in a +38 offset. . . . which ones better?

and is a 235/35/19 gonna fit or should I stay with a 225/35/19?

I have 19x8" +40mm offset with 235/35-19s.

A lot of members have used 19x8.5" wheels with that type of offset. But honestly its rather wide. I would suggest a 19x8" with 235/35-19s. But if possible test fit the combo that you want on your car, thats the only way you'd actually know it fits.

Another note: I rubbed in the rear even at stock height, just slightly. You will DEFINITELY need to roll the fenders no matter if you have a +38 or +45mm offset wheel. And lowering the vehicle without rolling the fenders is a sure fire way to rub. You shouldn't need much rolling though, but most importantly make sure you test fit JUST THE WHEEL first, then the wheel and tire.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    i have 18x8.5 +38 with 225/40/18. rears are cut and i still rub in the front. just a bit.

i also hit something on full lock when turning the streering wheel. still gotta figure it out.