The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Angel Eye Fogs ???

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    EvoLuTioN

Angel Eye Fogs ???

lookie what i found...

" Powerful 55 watt driving lamps paired with illuminated Angel Eyes™ light rings, give you the perfect combination of style and performance. "

Angel Eyes are 4" Round

LED powered "Angel Eye" light ring
    Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum housing
    Powerful 55 watt driving beam
    SAE & ECE compliant
    H3 55W halogen bulb
    Kit includes 2 lamps w/bulbs, custom wiring harness

not a bad idea... i remember reading somewhere about trying to do angel eyes for fogs with some acrylic rods and what not... but my idea is hot... see... i've got a bra on my G-Ride... so i'm gonna get BGR's headlight covers & black grille so my whole front end is blacked out... then put these bad boys as my fogs (if they fit) and do a re-wire so they can be on whenever i want...

One...

missbitchy
    yea i have a set APC makes them they are pretty hot... the ring turns like 7 diff colors

tru - post a pic, bitchy - bet they look tight!
    Semper Fi'

dru has a set of them glow fog lights

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

EvoLuTioN
    these don't change colors... they're just white it says... they're Optilux Angel Eyes Driving Lights by Hella...

that's what the description said...

but yeah... post a pic...

btw... they're at www.autobarn.com

One...

kool - thanks Alan
    Semper Fi'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinoyESV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>dru has a set of them glow fog lights

</div>
    Nah Dru's don't have separate angel eye lights. Dru's just glow in the dark after you turn them off.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

I likes but I wonder if you can change the bulb? Its an H3 bulb and it comes as a halogen bulb, meaning ugly yellowish light.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>I likes but I wonder if you can change the bulb? Its an H3 bulb and it comes as a halogen bulb, meaning ugly yellowish light.</div>
    Thats what i was thinking myself, i dont want that weird yellowish looking color, has to be either HID style or multi-changealbe.,.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

EvoLuTioN
    i'm gonna buy em anyways... every sites description says that kit includes xxxx... and bulbs... so i'm goin to be the optimist and assume that they are able to be replaced... why the hell wouldn't they be?... besides... they're made by hella... they wouldn't make driving lights if you can't change the bulb... hell even those cheap black fogs you can buy in pep boys for $25 can swap out the bulbs...

i'll keep you all posted...

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Wfhen you buy put up pics if u can or day and night to see what the look like.. I have a set of Catz fogs already and would like to see what they really look like on our rides.
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

chibisak
    just an idea

if put those fog like astig did then u have an angle eye headlight

chibi