The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carbon Fiber Interior

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Showing results 121 to 126 of 126
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    well this one is still only 2/3rds done. I had two nice days but of course i had to work and go to school so this still needs the one layer of resin on one side (the side not pictured at all) but after 6-7 good layers of liquid clear (not spray) and sanding each time, i think it is ready to be finished on the other side. just need another nice day.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    That's beautiful.. I'm saving for a 5-spd swap though :/

you got priorities :D a 5speed (if i knew how to drive it) sounds more fun for those that have it then a CF interior,not to mention youll get it dirty during the swap :D

I call dibs on it, how much for it if I send you another armrest, also, interested in trading for a Nardi Torino Steering wheel?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

PM being sent

TGC Regular

Hell yea !

Well im actually thinking of investing into this myself. and thought id check around on the forums. But seems there are a few doing it already. But none the less. Great work !

And i wont let it get down my hopes and goals. I am going to start buy re-doing my door panels out of carbon fiber. and then move onto doing the roof. topside. and headliner. as well as start making all kinds of accessories for people that are interested. Of course i have a friends car i will be doing first, as he is putting up a good chunk of the cash : ) so ill post pics of my projects and keep ya all posted. I would plan on seeing some very magnificent items come from me :)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567