The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Carbon Fiber Interior

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 126
    lookin good man.

good job man. hope your wearing the proper safety equipment, carbon fiber dust will imbede to your lungs and blood and eventually mess up your system. be safe!!!
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

looks like the door needs to be redone... but looks damn good, better than i would of done.. get one from the junkyard and take it apart and do it, if u fuck up putting it back together like you were concerned no harm done.. but if u get it right it will look sick
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    thanks for the comments, yeah i need to get some face masks. i usually use my shirt right now lol.

guynlidia, you cant take it apart AND wrap it unless you drill holes for the two bottom screws. i tried to take it apart to get my lock out of it so i can still look my new glove box, but the screws are covered by the carbon fiber already. kinda sucks.

Orlando8G
    It's all looking great man, but definitely make sure you get some masks...don't need anyone dieing just to make their car look good

^I will :D

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    all this work makes me want to try it lol nice job tho

thanks, you should try it. theres no better way to learn.

Okay so my next project is the center counsil and lower dash (yes the whole lower dash)

I plan on doing the whole center counsil but leaving the cup holders gray and doing the arm rest again. that way its not just a blend of Carbon fiber. I also have stock Silver radio and shifter trim to offset all the carbon fiber.

Is anyone interested in these parts if the quality is good?

I will post pictures as the work gets started (weather permitted)

Thanks, can't wait for the weather to be nice again. :D

I'm working on parts for people for other cars too.

shits still wavey. ugh.

because its the same stuff.

edit: thanks for being respectful and putting it here and not in my FS again.

You know what would make the glove box really stand out? I don't know if anyone has said this but, you should somehow coat the handle in chrome paint or get that handle chrome somehow. That would look really nice. Too bad I'm sticking with the wood grain, or else I would have done this.

not a bad idea

I think this would look really nice in a grey interior Galant. Not so sure about a tan interior though. I think carbon fiber looks better on darker colors and a small amount of chrome or even aluminum wouldn't look bad at all.

yeah too bad our interior didnt come in black. it would look awesome on black.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Not to be a dick.. I'm waiting for you to get a little better at doing this before I buy the arm rest. :)

no problem, arm rest was sold anyways :D

I have a few more projects before I try the arm rest again

i would rather stick to my custom blk painted interior were there was wood grain and the G should have come blk instead of tan

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast