The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sponsors?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Sponsors?

I didnt know where to put this, so hopefully this is an okay spot.

I was wondering if anyone has gone through or heard of CarSponsorships.com? I have been thinking about going this route, but i wasnt sure if it was a legit thing or not. Anyone know anything about this site?

This is the link that i got from the site today:

http://www.carsponsors.com/qualified/pimpshow/ride.php
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

If its what I think, its legit, although you will probably be putting their advertisement on your vehicle. Here is one sponsored by Ice Breakers breath fresheners.

Given, the sponsored cars are ghetto beaters, but I'm sure you could get a sponsor for your Galant.
    sig too big

Well, this website gets sponsors on just auto stuff ( like AEM and big companies like that). I just see this everytime i get on MySpace.com and was wondering if it is a good site? I also see it advertised in Mod Mag.
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

I have 2 friends that are in car clubs and went that route and told me its all bs.
    You sign up and supposedly you pay their opening 'fee' of like $80-90 to be
    "sponsored". Then they give you stickers and offer you horrible products at
    outrageously high prices. Also setting a low value that makes no sense. I have
    no experience with them but I believe they're straight scammers, don't get ur
    hopes high. Real sponsorships aren't THAT easy to come by nowadays.

yep tried it back when they were starting out

they get kids to sign up and pay there 80$ registration fee, and you realize that you get like the same price as everyone else.

pretty much like this

give them 80$
    they say you got a sponsor
    you select some bogus sponsors you get an email code for like 20% off
    you buy there crap and put huge stickers of there stuff on you car and win a event they MAY pay you back for the product

I think its total crap, my friend has auto meter and a few others sponsoring his MR2, they saw him at a local show thought it was awesome and offered him a sponsor.

Yeah sponsors are a waste of time. The minute they dont want to sponsor your car they will take all that crap back, and forget about driving your car on the street, cuz the minute you get any type of moving violation, your sponsorship is over.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein