The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: youngfab59's ES to JDM VR4 Conversion..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 132
    Car is looking great!

You should try getting the springs through our Vendors. Better price, and better reliability.

Either WeSellCarParts.com or ImportCarPartsPlus.com

^^^ thanks for compliment.... also heres the link to the s. techs on ebay i was looking at... the price is pretty good and he seems reliable... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem= let me know your opinion?

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

quick question for all my fellow members!!
    which coilover is better for the 8G??
    D2 or Tein SS

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Hmm if i had the choice i would go with the D2's! Thats IMO

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

thanks that wat i was thinking but anybody else?? also what seems to be the difference between them?

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Tein's are better in my opinion.

Megans are great too unless you are planning on building an all out race car. They are just as adjustable as the others, and a little cheaper, there are quite a few people running them.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

UPDATE!!... Tein SS Coilovers & Enkei LS-5 Rims...
    hey guys, i wanted to update everyone on my recent pregress..... i finally lowered my car to about 1 finger and a half all around.. big thanks to aaron (qnz) for the help with the coilovers nd guy (guynlidia2006) for the tires...

BEFORE

While on the lifts... & some pics of the coilovers

Quick Preview!!

---> Some guy at Dunkins Donuts Drive-Thru but on a bike????

Final Product

alot more to come!! maybe you guys can give me some opinion on what i should do next.???

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Experienced TGC Member Galantfan88's Avatar
    Car deff looks better with JDM bumper, dont like much with cyber bumper...way to much but awesome job man keep up the work.

Whip is getting there Mario. Nice set of wheels

tell you one thing thouse rims look alot better in person... pics do not do them justice, they are really shinny... my tech was scared to mount the tires, he was afriad, so i mounted them myself...
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

oh our old lugnuts and the allen keys for your center caps are still at the shop, i put them to the side for you
    Mods:
    2 tone leather interior, touch screen navigation, 7inch headrest tv's, 17" Driftz Black and Polished rims, 215 50 17 Goodyear Eagle Nct5 tires Tein s lowering springs, kyb gr-2 struts, rearview mirror camera, diamond black paint custom front and lower grill, Chrome door pillars., and chrome door handles. Powder coated my wipper arms wet black, exhaust heat sheild and my valve cover. 2nd gen led taillights

oh boo. i cant barely see the spoke design. might as well still be riding on steelies. all i see are the rivets

paint ur calipers to accent teh rims

looks nice

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    is the bumper white?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    looks good i would say next either get the rest of teh body parts then paint or paint the front to start

well heres an update!!... just ordered HID's for my heads and i'm actually planning on getting the front painted hopefully within a week or two... alot coming fast..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

man i havent updated this for a second lol... well let me put everybody up to date....
    6000k DDM HID installed
    Front Bumper Painted
    New Hood
    JDM Folding Mirrors up and running...
    have old style sides ready to be installed
    *will put up pictures laterzz too lazy right now.. lol*

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Looking good! excited to see the pictures is this the same G as the one in your sig?

~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast