The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1st Annual Texas Mitsubishi Onwers Day

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

1st Annual Texas Mitsubishi Onwers Day

It was fun only Da_Gal and me went. so a total of 6 galants, One 8g (me), One 7g (Da_Gal), and Five 6g's. but in all it was alright, couldve been better. well here are the pictures fred and me took.

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Da_Gal you have a sick setup...... in the first pic i see a 8g sliver with a black hood is that you because i thought i saw another one lol, and that must be da_gal right next to you?

Whats with the FD3S RX7 at the right end of one of the pictures?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

um...I have the white 7g

yeah even tho this was a MITSUBISHI meet there was also some other cars there like STIs and hondas and etc. guys that knew the guys that were in the meet. What was funny the second parking lot we ended up there was a VW meet being held as well.

Yeah thats me with the black hood, up there with Da_Gal.

Hey Fred was gonna post all the photos but there are to many, takin to long to load.
    Last edited by silver01g; 09-21-2008 at 10:27 PM

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

I just want the ones wit my ride in it

lol, well i did the engine bay just for you buddy.lol.

Hurricane IKE killed us H-towners :( At least we went to a meet on a same night :D