The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCIL Foster Beach meet. 9/21/08

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Quote Originally Posted by trickytrick View Post
    yea u got it from me dont forget. i say an evanston meet would be next. mayb b4 it gets super cold out remember cuz we're by the lake
    has to be in winter, I wanna see gregg try to cross the lake. lol
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Quote Originally Posted by EATsleepJDM View Post
    lol yea.....cant really tell if someone is being sarcastic through internet.

and yes skylineg1 im pretty sure everyone there had fun.but werent you at the meet you said??but in spirit??so you must have had fun also...lol..

that was a good first meet for me.i think having meets in or around downtown is the best way to go for the future since pretty much there is many places to go i think.but yea great meet.glad i got a galant.
    Shoot, y'all all should have been around for some old school Chicago meets...lol

We had 25 cars back in the day for HIN several times. Should have seen us tearing down I-290 towards chicago and down I-90 towards Streets of Woodfield...lol

If you remember Big Ed shout out@!

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Shoot, y'all all should have been around for some old school Chicago meets...lol

We had 25 cars back in the day for HIN several times. Should have seen us tearing down I-290 towards chicago and down I-90 towards Streets of Woodfield...lol

If you remember Big Ed shout out@!
    we def. need to try and do what you guys used to do.

I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Nice pics guys. looks like fun.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover View Post
    we def. need to try and do what you guys used to do.
    lol yea that would be cool.

dam Jigz if we all had more time on sunday, we could have shown you that one place on sheradon(sp?) road, only if there werent that many cars and of course more time. its like a mini touge, its pretty cool.

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Quote Originally Posted by EATsleepJDM View Post
    lol yea that would be cool.

dam Jigz if we all had more time on sunday, we could have shown you that one place on sheradon(sp?) road, only if there werent that many cars and of course more time. its like a mini touge, its pretty cool.

man, you city boys dont know touge until you come out here to the country. lol.

I woulda definitely had fun on a touge road with you guys, woulda definitely scared the shit outta Tegan too. Damn, we shoulda stayed longer! lol.

BTW, still down for friday? Remember to get compressors if you dont autozone have free rentals for them so we can run and rent some before we start tearing your car apart. lol

lol yea country guy.....yea would have been fun...

but yea im still down for sure unless my dad suddenly wants me not to go and do something else.but that may be the only thing that will stop me from going,but other than that for sure im still down.i might just get it by my house if the compressors are free so i can just drop it off the nest day...

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

Man I wish I coulda made it to that meet. I really wanna meet the other galant owners in Chicago. Next time i'll definitely try to make it tho. Then there will be another 4x4 galant haha

lol im not from chicago but it would have been sweet if you came man

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123