The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Evolution II Motors??

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Evolution II Motors??

i would like to know the EVO 2 how much power and how easy is it to put in a 7g and my guess is i would have to make the move to 5 speed if i was to put 1 in im right

well tha evo ii had a 2.0L 4G63 engine... only offered in 5-speed... it had a 252 hp but my guess is it would fit..

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Only difference between an Evo I-III 4g63t and the USDM 1g 6bolt/7bolt is it had a 16g turbo instead of a 14b and 510cc injectors instead of 450cc injectors. It would take the exact same work to put it in your car as the USDM 1g/2g 4g63t would. There is no shortcut-bolt-in-wire-up 4g63t, they all require some work, thought, and skill.

And you could keep the auto if you really wanted to, it would bolt up the same as a 5spd.
    7g for life!

how many engine swap thread have you made?

Quote Originally Posted by dwjp90 View Post
    how many engine swap thread have you made?
    no shit, or for that matter, threads about heads, and transmissions, etc, yet we never hear about any progress. I mean, unless the guy's got DEEP pockets, he'd be doing it one bit @ a time. But to each his own, I'm not gonna judge. Let's see some progress pics once you decide the route you wanna take with your G.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

^ i dont know i lose count but i just dont want to fuck mines up when i bring it 2 the Machine shop and alot of things be going in and out of my head but from what he said he think i should go 2.6 with a 14b but who knows money talks

A 2.6 with a 14b? Who told you that? They have no idea what they are talking about, a stroker 4G64 should not be running that small of a turbo.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    A 2.6 with a 14b? Who told you that? They have no idea what they are talking about, a stroker 4G64 should not be running that small of a turbo.
    exactly something more like a 16g at least...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Try a GT30 - GT3576r sized turbo for that matter lol, ppl run those on street 2.4's now.
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

o really thats cool 16g with 510cc and run nuitting lower than 93

Proto
    I've seen all the things you post, all you have to do is a little research on DSMtuners.com or here and you will see 90% of things you ask have been answered. Your last post just made you sound retarded as you don't read a damn thing anyone says since you know.... we researched.