The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: mugen lip kit??????

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

mugen lip kit??????

would a mugen lip kit or a jdm lip kit fit on a 94-96 galant???? does anyone know

There are a couple of people on here that have mugen or type r lips on their 7 gs, but I believe that they have the newer 7g front bumper, I'm sure you could make it work somehow though if you take your time. Ask 4GRim about it, he's had both mugen and type r lips on his 7G.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

for sure, thanks bro

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I am responding to you through the thread since someone might want to know about this later down the road.

The Mugen and or Type R lip has only been tried with the 97-98 USDM front bumper. The stock USDM 94-96 front bumpers are much different obvisiously. The ONLY person that I have seen install a lip of any sort on the 94-96 front bumper is "EastsleepJDM"....he has some sort of lip on his front bumper.

I myself never attempted to fabricate a lip on the 94-96 front bumper since I never really cared for that front bumper to keep on my car.

JDM lip kits will only fit the JDM bumpers. The USDM bumpers are longer than the JDM bumpers plus different molded design.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

to get the type r or mugen lip ur guna have to do the 97-98 f. bumper conversion..i myself have the mugen lip on the 98 bumper and looks hawt..but u could figure sumtin out...i think eatsleepjdm has sum kinda garage stopper or sum stopper from home dept hopefully he'll see this and chime in..

yea my brother put a garage stopper thing at the bottom when he still had the car....its made out of foam so dont have to worry about it getting damaged and it is held up with 3m industrial double sided tape...its a real simple and clean looking "lip" and i like it alot....

a pic just to remind you guys what it looks like...

WANNA LOOK FRESH????
    GET SOME CLOTHES AT KARMALOOP.COM AND GET 20% ON FIRST PURCHASE WHEN USING REPCODE:KN21899

siniGANG represent!

here is the mugen lip on my car (97-98 bumper)