The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BMW bumpers on Galants...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    what year 3-series fits our cars? and how much would it cost to have it made to fit? we can either see how well this guy im working with does the flares or we can talk to cali! CHEAP BMWs FTW! haha

edit: im also not a fan of the rear for the red. its not just the tails its the COMPLETELY shaved bumper. just doesnt look right for some reason...

I was actually thinking about this for a while too, but with an M3 front bumper. 8g Width: 68.5 in.; 2001 325i Width: 68.5 in.
    "For every beautiful woman, there's a man somewhere who's tired of sleeping with her."

Well the OP said he compared the dimensions, and they are close so Id like to see his numbers on how off they are.
    Love,
    Matt

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    matt shave your handles! that red G looks sick without handles :D

The BMW Bumper isnt cheap t all, theirs replica bumpers that are cheaper, ive seen them around on some other forums might be worth googling
    ~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

found this for 125+shipping, and that's with the fogs
    http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...3_2018_2339751

edit: actually it's with everything in the picture
    "For every beautiful woman, there's a man somewhere who's tired of sleeping with her."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt View Post
    Well the OP said he compared the dimensions, and they are close so Id like to see his numbers on how off they are.
    im just going by sight. i never technically measured any car

OK cool, then maybe we need to look into it. Thanks!
    Love,
    Matt

whats bmw about either of those cars?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

bmw bumpers belong on bmw's. those type of conversions got played out in 99.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12