The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ground control...

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

anyone have instructions on how to put together the rear shock parrts with kyb agxs and ground control coil overs.... just switched them from the stock ones that were instalkled by the body shop after the accident.... just wanna make sure i assembled them back together properly, havent touched my suspension in years
    Last edited by Censee; 09-29-2008 at 10:43 PM

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    delete. lol

ok i undeleted this message for a reason lol...... i know bunch of u mofos have agxs with ground controls, so someone say soeemthing

Experienced TGC Member
    try and contact underated4g64, he is on here every now and then but he is on GF more often. I know he has 'em.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Censee, not to jack your thread, but how much are the ground control coilovers?
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Censee, not to jack your thread, but how much are the ground control coilovers?
    SEARCH NOOB!!!!! lol you're getting lazy again.
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGalant View Post
    SEARCH NOOB!!!!! lol you're getting lazy again.
    I've seen them for several different prices, I also wanted to ask him how long his AGX last with the GC coilovers because they are not designed for use for that significant of a drop.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

well i just figured out i installed them rigght..... but for some reason or another i hear squeaking when i turn into a bump... which is the same problem i had after the accident even on stock shocks and springs, thats why i wanted to see if they were installed correctly.... i hit my rear wheels real hard against the wall during the accident... i think it reallly affected my rear suspension bad even though everything was replaced...crap!....

wouldn't know about the AGXs, sorry :(
    i gotta change my GR2s, the front left strut is blown (loud vibrations around 2000-2200rpms) and i gotta change it real soon

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial