The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Insane Drag Evo

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Insane Drag Evo

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Experienced TGC Member
    o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o00o... WOW
    03 ES 5spd--Rota torque gloss black 17x8 et. 35--Hankook Ventus V12 evo 235/45/17--D2 coilovers--DC Sports STB--Intake--Brembo calipers--Powerslot Rotors--Stoptech Pads--SS brakes lines--35% tint--5k heads & 5k fogs--Alpine headunit--Kicker 400w amp--Alphasonix sub

Wow
    "Mitsubishi Galant(e) for Life"

Tuned 2013 Evolution X GSR PB

-> Follow me on IG @blackblurr_x | 5-Speed | Check out my Build Here

Thumbs down. No cupholders. :(

that thing is huge...

Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

thats nuts!! vid?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

I saw it run. They are still adjusting the suspension on it but its ****ing crazy. They are thinking 1500hp once all the fine tuning is done.

A few pics I took of it last saturday. Ran an 11.6 at 107mph and didnt launch hard or push it

omg

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    Damn, to run 11.6 at 107 mph means he hit 90/100mph range in no time and must've just eased on through the finish

yeahhhh cuz 1320' and 107mph converted to fps....so like 157 fps when he crossed the line means an 8.4 if he could average 107 throughout the 1/4....I bet it easily runs sub 9's, potentially low 8's??? when they are done with it and running hard

That's one massive setup...
    Last edited by glantv699; 10-08-2008 at 01:58 AM

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Quote Originally Posted by glantv699 View Post
    Damn, to run 11.6 at 107 mph means he hit 90/100mph range in no time and must've just eased on through the finish

yeahhhh cuz 1320' and 107mph converted to fps....so like 157 fps when he crossed the line means an 8.4 if he could average 107 throughout the 1/4....I bet it easily runs sub 9's, potentially low 8's??? when they are done with it and running hard

That's one massive setup...
    Their estimates are in the eights, but that requires massive suspension adjustment. AMS's drag evo has 1130hp and it runs its best time is 8.56 at 171mph. They are hoping to beat this but its hard in an AWD car

i wanna see a civic trying to do this and horribly failing by blowing up
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

correction, AMS just went faster! 8.42! people like the guys at AMS and the cars they build breed this type of competition. take into account that AMS's car isnt a full tube chassis and doesn't really have revised suspension and you have yourself the nastiest street capable Evo on the planet. i know there are many evo's to consider like David Buschers 9sec full interior daily and Norris Designs' two door SWB (short wheel base) 900whp monster. but who of those guys can drive that shit into pro comp times? AMS!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot View Post
    correction, AMS just went faster! 8.42! people like the guys at AMS and the cars they build breed this type of competition. take into account that AMS's car isnt a full tube chassis and doesn't really have revised suspension and you have yourself the nastiest street capable Evo on the planet. i know there are many evo's to consider like David Buschers 9sec full interior daily and Norris Designs' two door SWB (short wheel base) 900whp monster. but who of those guys can drive that shit into pro comp times? AMS!
    +1 with a full tube car, that car better run low 8's high 7's.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS