The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OFFICIAL TGC SoCal Meet 12 - 13 - 08

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 228

OFFICIAL TGC SoCal Meet 12 - 13 - 08

Get everything set-up, installed, painted (you know who you are), and cleaned up! There has been a significant gap since the last meet (MOD 08). It's time to get together and have some fun as well!

Where: This meet would be taking place at two different locations. The main place to meet at will be Super Autobacs off Beach Blvd and the 22 Fwy.

After we meet there, we will travel out to K1 Racing in Irvine for some go-kart fun! This will be a nice cruise down the freeway, not a race, so let's be safe and enjoy it on the road.

Date: CHANGED TO DECEMBER 13, 2008

Time: Meet @ Autobacs between the times of 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m . We will be leaving Autobacs promptly at 7:30 p.m. so please be on time!

Roll Call:

For Sure:
    racesnos
    peanotation
    xcore
    krazienluv
    jimmy_02
    evil-g-nius
    E_Emerson88
    VIP Tint (if his car is done)
    Ivory_G
    nokcy21
    djplay
    Kwikfox (don't you dare move!) (won't be there physically, but in spirit)
    Reelax

PLEASE LET'S GET MORE PEOPLE HERE!!! If you all see any Galant's out there that catch your eye, let them know about TGC and the meet!

ALL ARE WELCOME! BOTH NEW AND OLD MEMBERS!

LET'S DO THIS!!
    Last edited by racesnos; 10-29-2008 at 10:03 AM

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Update

Change of plans look at page 3 for new date Dec 13
    Last edited by jimmy_o2; 10-27-2008 at 03:22 AM
    03 I4

I'll drive down from Oregon for that.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

thats one hella far drive man! if you do that, you are more then welcome to crash at my place to reduce the cost of that trip!

haha, I cant go. I will be out of So Cal on November 25th. Have fun guys!
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    ^ That sux, well best of luck to ya man. I will definitely be there, cant wait! Gotta get my Shit right now!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox View Post
    haha, I cant go. I will be out of So Cal on November 25th. Have fun guys!
    dont make me kidnap u cause i know were u live j/k
    03 I4

if this is 100% official...I should be there

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

pm wylie also and who else?
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

I may possibly go - would be nice to get out of the bay for a bit...

The more the merrier!! Let's get this one to be a nice one! Everyone who needs a place to stay can crash at Ivory_G's PIMP PAD!!! HAHA

If I can get out of work that day ill go. Perfect timing too cuz my Glare air freshener is almost out. Need to buy some new replacements.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    The more the merrier!! Let's get this one to be a nice one! Everyone who needs a place to stay can crash at Ivory_G's PIMP PAD!!! HAHA
    WTF? Yeah right! LOL! There's barely enough room for me to turn around in my apt!

Anyway if we've got a member from Oregon coming then surely members within the state can make it too... That would be phenomenal! LOL! 2 any1 in Cali if you can make it out, then bring yo ass on! LMAO!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

man i just found out manny and oscar are having a fight that day... whos having pay per view!!!

02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

ooh the fights that night, idk anymore

we should PPV it at someone's house! BBQ NIGHT!!! If we pitched in cash for food and drinks and the PPV, i'd host it!

OK, so how many people want to meet up 12-6-08 and make it a PPV/BBQ? Or change the date and keep the same plans? Headcount???
    JDM Zenki Conversion

lol idk either... damn

we need a decision!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast