The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OFFICIAL TGC SoCal Meet 12 - 13 - 08

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Showing results 161 to 180 of 228
    aw man, don't worry about that, i'm sure Ivory_G will spot you in spite of the holiday spirit! won't you buddy? yes you will! i'll make sure he's got you :D

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    aw man, don't worry about that, i'm sure Ivory_G will spot you in spite of the holiday spirit! won't you buddy? yes you will! i'll make sure he's got you :D
    Pfffffhhhhh!!! Im hurtin like every1 else. Racesnos is the baller! Thats why he's rollin on Dubs! He's got a big Mansion and every1 is welcome to eat & sleepover @ his house! :D
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    when r u 2 love birds gonna stop fighting
    03 I4

hmmm? racenos you need to refi your house? I need the money LOL!!! I'll try to go
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

haha i may not be livin in the biggest manor in my neighborhood, but if you make it up here, i promise i'll get you an air freshener. Ivory_G will pitch in too lol. Jimmy you know you like when we fight haha

Will, what time are you off that Saturday? i'm not off til 5, i'm thinking i'll have to wash my car the night before and leave it at home in the garage so it doesn't get too dirty during the day while i'm at work

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    when r u 2 love birds gonna stop fighting
    GTFO!!! Lol!

haha i may not be livin in the biggest manor in my neighborhood, but if you make it up here, i promise i'll get you an air freshener. Ivory_G will pitch in too lol. Jimmy you know you like when we fight haha

Will, what time are you off that Saturday? i'm not off til 5, i'm thinking i'll have to wash my car the night before and leave it at home in the garage so it doesn't get too dirty during the day while i'm at work
    I dont know yet, trying to get out by 1pm, otherwise I wont be off till like 8pm.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

awww u guys have a date this sat remember boys wear protection
    03 I4

03 I4

J/ k
    03 I4

^^Racesnos was talking about the day of the meet, not this Saturday funny guy! I got yo numba homie! Keep on! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

for real! so do i! haha well i'll make sure he is the bitch and that he pays for everything too lol.

and what's this 8 p.m. crapola?

ok i got FrakyV n Rigo coming down to my pad should be here at by 9 am
    ivory u wanna come to my pad and all 4 of us roll out to Alberts house if thats kool with u Pm me and ill give u my Addy
    03 I4

Will, if you don't get off work early, i think our friendship will have to be re-evaluated haha

I dont think I am going to be able to make it guys :-( really freaking sad about this..... I hate my freaking job
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

call in sick thats what i would do
    03 I4

Will's gonna be sad now...

TGC Regular
    thats why u go to work early and leave early. i'm in at 6am and i'm off at 3pm :(
    Your signature is too long.

WEAK.

Sorry, working 7pm to 730am that day.

Have fun guys
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    ok i got FrakyV n Rigo coming down to my pad should be here at by 9 am
    ivory u wanna come to my pad and all 4 of us roll out to Alberts house if thats kool with u Pm me and ill give u my Addy
    I'll be at work til @ least 1pm, so we can meet up in the afternoon. Might be better to meet at my place bcz the 105FWY is literally rt off my block.

Will, if you don't get off work early, i think our friendship will have to be re-evaluated haha
    Lol! Ive been working OverTime bcz of the holidays, but hopefully they can get some1 else for that wknd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivory8g View Post
    I dont think I am going to be able to make it guys :-( really freaking sad about this..... I hate my freaking job
    C'MONNN! Ya killin me! Just call in sick! Naw but I know what you're going through. My job is the reason I missed MOD! But if you can get off without compromising ur job, THEN DO IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    thats why u go to work early and leave early. i'm in at 6am and i'm off at 3pm :(
    Me 2! Thats my normal schedule, but not since the holidays.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast