The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Blue headlights lol

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Blue headlights lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BLUE-...mZ270283873649

saw these on ebay, are these legit?
    plug and play? I'm kind of skeptical if they will fit on my 07'

foreget those and go straight to HID. those bulbs will not light up the road well and you will not be able to see what is in front of you. HID is cheap now... just stick between 4250K and 6000K... any higher and you are running into lower luminosity (brightness).

Those are what i have in my car now. Same company and 8500K. There are not blue, just a bright white and some blue in it. As far as visibility there a just as good if not a little better than stock. I just have these temp.till i get some HID.

Go Here: http://www.ddmtuning.com/hidkihidbuhi.html

Buy 4300K,6K,8K. 4300k is pure white, 6K is white with light blue hue, 8K is pure blue. 4300K is going to have the best light output, then comes 6K etc..

Thier on sale now for $49.99+ shipping ($10-$15) Lifetime warranty, you'll be happy with them. Brand is Apexcone
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    I wouldn't recommend DDM tuning unless you are a patient man. You will wait FOREVER. I ordered mine 2 Sats ago and they are arriving next Tuesday BOO

^ really wow. I just ordered 5 hids kits, and bmw angel eyes from them friday. Today they called me said they were shipped out, and ill get them 3-4 days.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    date pushed back to wed.