The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: intercooler without turbo?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 86
    i mounted my intercooler on my car before i installed the turbo. for a month, I had people point at me when i drove by. hahaha

alex you should terminate your account right now and register a new one. you know start of fresh! :) welcome!
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

Quote Originally Posted by qnz View Post
    i mounted my intercooler on my car before i installed the turbo. for a month, I had people point at me when i drove by. hahaha
    so did i...but i took like 6 months....haha...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Maybe you should keep the fooler on for 6 month and if you STILL don't have a FI installed, just take it off :smt015

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Just a suggestion but if you cut that front lip straight across to match the side skirt, I Think it would look better. I just noticed that and I think it looks out of place like that but that's just me.

^ actually, I'm working on that right now, it'll look better by next week 8)

:smt068hey g-spot where did you get the VRG rear lip? planning on selling it anytime lol awesome ride!
    "Our fears don't stop death, they stop life"

installed my intercooler when I was planning to put the turbo on and I drove around with it on for about 2 months and everyone that saw me wanted to race me. Until I crashed the car and took it off when I put my jdm front on

I'll sell my intercooler if u want one ??

It will look nice on your car and you will get mad respect for not having a turbo and just an intercooler, and girls will dig your ride more and you will their digits left and right :D
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I'll take the intercooler if you still have it, how much.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

He can have my intercooler...you cant see mine anyway and obvioisly they are simply a show piece. So please come take my intercooler because I am clearly not using it as it was intended.

I think you should also put a turbo on without hooking it up.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Censee View Post
    http://chicagoz.com/v-web/bulletin/b...er=asc&start=0

<<< just a lil taste of what others think of people with fake intercoolers...
    you kno whats funny that dude showin us his car with the interfooler and sayin that its an interfooler likes it cuz its bad ass yes in his list of mods he has a greddy twin trubo at 5psi :( sumtin aint right there hahaa...nikka just called himself out haha

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    I think you should also put a turbo on without hooking it up.
    Jetblack did haha

this guy is from So Fla too. He mustve seen paul, John, or myself boosting around, and thought, "Man, i need that" :D

alex0091
    wow chill, i was just wondering, cause im saving up for a turbo now, but i have a cyber 1 body kit and you could see str8 through the bottom grille at the radiator and the bumper and it looks ugly, so i thought id put the intercooler first then finish saving up for the turbo.

^ then thats okay, as long as its going to serve a purpose down the road.
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

it depends how long you leave it there.

if you leave it there just mounted, capped ends and all it's ok.

if you try to use it N/A your retarded. it will make the car run crappy

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alex0091 View Post
    wow chill, i was just wondering, cause im saving up for a turbo now, but i have a cyber 1 body kit and you could see str8 through the bottom grille at the radiator and the bumper and it looks ugly, so i thought id put the intercooler first then finish saving up for the turbo.
    Have you ever heard of a grill???

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    If your not going to use it, dont install it. If your just going to install it and cap it off, thats just as retarded as using it as an interfooler.
    7g for life!

alex0091
    naw im getting it and im gonna use it but im getting a turbo soon, i got like 2 grand already and my birthdays coming up so my parents are gonna help me out with the rest.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast