The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: intercooler without turbo?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 86
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    If your not going to use it, dont install it. If your just going to install it and cap it off, thats just as retarded as using it as an interfooler.
    i meant leaving it capped for like a month. i was thinking about leaving mine mounted till december....... but then i was like ohh shit, it will probably get stolen.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by alex0091 View Post
    naw im getting it and im gonna use it but im getting a turbo soon, i got like 2 grand already and my birthdays coming up so my parents are gonna help me out with the rest.
    With 2k you can get everything you need to turbo it. Not top of the line everything, but decent. Then just upgrade what you want as you get the funding for it.
    -Well that never happened in the simulations.
    -'94 Galant GS Turbo

alex0091
    but im also planning getting an engine swap, cause i have 130k miles and i dont really wanna do any performance since i have that many miles, i was just planning on puting the intercooler then geting the swap and then trubo thats y ive been saving up.

dont install the intercooler cuz u r just gonna embarrass yourself when someone wants to race you thinking you got a turbo while you dont, i hated when i just had the intercooler without a turbo and i wish i never done it cuz everyone who thought had a fast car wanted to race me thinking i got a fast car when i actually didnt

just do it all at once
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

but im also planning getting an engine swap, cause i have 130k miles and i dont really wanna do any performance since i have that many miles, i was just planning on puting the intercooler then geting the swap and then trubo thats y ive been saving up.
    you said you got a GTZ right? there are two members who have there v6 turboed with over 100k.

drybear
    jetblack

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

alex0091
    yeah i do have a gtz but the thing is that i wanna swap it out for like an evo eight if i can find one, so idk what to do

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    lol you are one to talk Mr 2f2f!

But seriously, you are only doing it for the 'cool' factor, therego, you would be a ricer. Dont let us stop you though, do what you want!
    7g for life!

yeah i do have a gtz but the thing is that i wanna swap it out for like an evo eight if i can find one, so idk what to do
    ya you haven't searched.

v6's take alot of work to got to a 4g63T. your better off selling it and getting a I-4 galant.

i'm being nice and even telling you that. you have alot of searching to do. this site has everything you could ever want to know

alex0091
    ight thanks for the help even tho half u guys are assholes lol. but thanks to u nice people.

alex0091
    oh i had another question, do u guys ever have any galant meets anymore, cause i suscribed to galants.org, but that website is dead compared to this one, theres this guy in my neighborhoood his names brian and he drives a blue galant its pretty nice but he never talks of any meets or anything

the most active part of TGC is Newyork/tristate area (literally every month) and chicago.

all other areas get meets maybe twice a year.

alex0091
    yeah i kinda started realizing that, i see all these people are from up north over there, it sucks but w.e

FL people had a meet like a month ago or something

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    the most active part of TGC is Newyork/tristate area (literally every month) .
    thats because we are cool like that :D
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

alex0091
    too bad florida people arent cool like that

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    FL people had a meet like a month ago or something
    ^^ yeah we did... were holding off for a little especially because i started a meet probably only 5-6 ppl would show...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

alex0091
    how long you guys holding off for?

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT View Post
    lol you are one to talk Mr 2f2f!

But seriously, you are only doing it for the 'cool' factor, therego, you would be a ricer. Dont let us stop you though, do what you want!
    me being in that movie is like banging a fat chick while being drunk.... at the moment it seems okay, but then u look back on it and say to urself "wtf was i thinking".

not that long trust me just stay tuned to "TGC S. Florida Meets" that were mostly all the Gs from fort lauderdale to miami at...

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast